What's new

Profitable EA Dragon Expert FX 70% Monthly

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes
Forex EA that can double the account by month...

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej
Very profitable, currently 85% last month and 23% this week. Default set.
I'm very happy with the result and want to share to you all.

Download latest version on it's official site.
https://www.dragonexpertfx.com/download-dragon-expert

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.
Hi, please send me licence for account n. 811861. Thank you very much,

You cannot use it's original settings. I tried and used my own settings and so far im getting excellent results. original settings has a bit of issue. i also changed the pairs. the advised pairs is too dangerous.

I wanna test first as in forex 90% of the forex robots are not working, just to make money many eas come with different names.

Forex EA that can double the account by month...

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej
Very profitable, currently 85% last month and 23% this week. Default set.
I'm very happy with the result and want to share to you all.

Download latest version on it's official site.
https://www.dragonexpertfx.com/download-dragon-expert

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.
Thank you will try

This is a good martingale if u know it’s settings. I am running it on my own settings and certain pairs so far I’m getting impressive results

What lot size are you using, how many pairs and what is the maximum DD and number of levels you have experienced?
:unsure:

What lot size are you using, how many pairs and what is the maximum DD and number of levels you have experienced?
:unsure:
martingale ea so u start with 0.01. how many pairs depends on your settings, your capital. DD also depends on the pairs you are running. For higher volatile pair, DD can go 30% of capital. for lower volatile pair, DD is less than 10%.

martingale ea so u start with 0.01. how many pairs depends on your settings, your capital. DD also depends on the pairs you are running. For higher volatile pair, DD can go 30% of capital. for lower volatile pair, DD is less than 10%.

Any myfxbook of results?

I have tested it and found that it needs a large capital even with 0.01 lot size

Any myfxbook of results?

I have tested it and found that it needs a large capital even with 0.01 lot size
No my fx book result to show cause I am not doing it commercially just for my own personal use.. sorry.. large capital depends pair

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.