What's new

Profitable EA Dragon Expert FX 70% Monthly

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes
Forex EA that can double the account by month...

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej
Very profitable, currently 85% last month and 23% this week. Default set.
I'm very happy with the result and want to share to you all.

Download latest version on it's official site.
https://www.dragonexpertfx.com/download-dragon-expert

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.
Dear sir please give the license for mt4 id :1567204
Thank you

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.
This can be dangerous in strong trend and high volatilty pairs my demo acccount blown. Typical martingale we need to expore the correct settings

this is a very dangerous ea using martingale I tried using triangle correlation pairs using demo acct 10k with starting lot size .02 the acct wipeout in two days

This is my real account 220463091 thank you in advance.

Account going to blowup again with fresh $80 equity!

View attachment 6430
Hi, I just want to give you an advice how you better manage your risk. When you look at your chart you see that the martingale grid use a grid distance of 10 pips which is the default value. This is the space between your sell orders with increasing lot size. The lots increase by the numbers of the Fibonacci row which are in full numbers 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946... Those kind of patterns you find in the nature and it work well to recover losses in a small scale of market move. In your case tha market move was huge and the EA traded lot sizes far beyond safety. Imagine you have to sum all your lots and how large your drawdown is on a further price change against your positions. For this reason it is irrevelant how much money you have in your account. This is just a risk to loose everything. For those currency pairs a much larger distance setting would be necessary (50-200).

This EA has not the option to edit the behaviour how it increase the lot size. This is because of the Fibo row and not just a like a multiplier. The only thing you can do is to limit the number of Martingale grids and adjust the distance of the grid space.

To trade more safe I use just Martingale with a set value of 8, maximum 9 (depend on your account) With a set of 8 you have 0.01 + 0.02 + 0.03 + 0.05 + 0.08 + 0.13 + 0.21 + 0.34 = 0.87 Lots (set to 8) + 0.55 = 1.42 Lots (set to 9). When the Martingale is used in full, the EA start to place orders in the opposite direction and build a second Martingale which is hedging your other positions. This is reducing the speed of drawdown. The implementation of orders with a higher lot size is the secret to make profits but it must be controlled. It is normal that it goes into drawdown and when the price action turns in the other direction it need just a small move and all positions are closed in profit.

(Example EURUSD)
A good balance setup is a lot size of 0.01, distance 12, take profit 10, marti 8, breakeven 10.
A more aggressive setup would be ot size of 0.01, distance 9, take profit 10, marti 9, breakeven 10.

Bye, Oliver

Hi, I just want to give you an advice how you better manage your risk. When you look at your chart you see that the martingale grid use a grid distance of 10 pips which is the default value. This is the space between your sell orders with increasing lot size. The lots increase by the numbers of the Fibonacci row which are in full numbers 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, 1597, 2584, 4181, 6765, 10946... Those kind of patterns you find in the nature and it work well to recover losses in a small scale of market move. In your case tha market move was huge and the EA traded lot sizes far beyond safety. Imagine you have to sum all your lots and how large your drawdown is on a further price change against your positions. For this reason it is irrevelant how much money you have in your account. This is just a risk to loose everything. For those currency pairs a much larger distance setting would be necessary (50-200).

This EA has not the option to edit the behaviour how it increase the lot size. This is because of the Fibo row and not just a like a multiplier. The only thing you can do is to limit the number of Martingale grids and adjust the distance of the grid space.

To trade more safe I use just Martingale with a set value of 8, maximum 9 (depend on your account) With a set of 8 you have 0.01 + 0.02 + 0.03 + 0.05 + 0.08 + 0.13 + 0.21 + 0.34 = 0.87 Lots (set to 8) + 0.55 = 1.42 Lots (set to 9). When the Martingale is used in full, the EA start to place orders in the opposite direction and build a second Martingale which is hedging your other positions. This is reducing the speed of drawdown. The implementation of orders with a higher lot size is the secret to make profits but it must be controlled. It is normal that it goes into drawdown and when the price action turns in the other direction it need just a small move and all positions are closed in profit.

(Example EURUSD)
A good balance setup is a lot size of 0.01, distance 12, take profit 10, marti 8, breakeven 10.
A more aggressive setup would be ot size of 0.01, distance 9, take profit 10, marti 9, breakeven 10.

Bye, Oliver
Hi Oliver,
May i know where to find the breakeven as you mention?
Breakeven = Level risk?

How does the breakeven function?

Thanks in advance !

Please license for my account 47025834!

I

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all
This is my account 200032646 and thanks for your sharing.
Is itgood guys ? Any opinion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.