What's new

Profitable EA Dragon Expert FX 70% Monthly

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes
Forex EA that can double the account by month...

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej
Very profitable, currently 85% last month and 23% this week. Default set.
I'm very happy with the result and want to share to you all.

Download latest version on it's official site.
https://www.dragonexpertfx.com/download-dragon-expert

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.

Hi can you licence my account please.

Forex EA that can double the account by month...

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej
Very profitable, currently 85% last month and 23% this week. Default set.
I'm very happy with the result and want to share to you all.

Download latest version on it's official site.

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.

I will test it.

Hi! I would like to test out this EA. Hope you can send a license to my account xxxxx. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi Buffalo,
Try it on Demo from 15 Mar till today
Profit about 44%.

This is very good for me.

May I have liciense pin for my account @ XM Global

Thanks for your kindness

Attachments

• 06FFEC47-F589-44AC-9B1F-1BDA3D699AB6.png
    06FFEC47-F589-44AC-9B1F-1BDA3D699AB6.png
    303 KB · Views: 25
Hi Buffalo,
Try it on Demo from 15 Mar till today
Profit about 44%.

This is very good for me.

May I have liciense pin for my account @ XM Global

Thanks for your kindness

Buffalo is not active and I emailed this guy to get my account licenced (eyevrvid@gmail.com) on the same day

Hi Buffalo,

This is very good ea

May I have liciense pin for my account @ alpari proecn

thanks for sharing it

[QUOTE = "buffalo, post: 7483, miembro: 63012"] Forex EA que puede duplicar la cuenta por mes ...

Lo uso en 2 cuentas. una cuenta con gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy y otra cuenta con eu uj ej
Muy rentable, actualmente 85% el mes pasado y 23% esta semana. Conjunto por defecto
Estoy muy contento con el resultado y quiero compartir con todos ustedes.

Descarga la última versión en su sitio oficial.

Puede dejar un comentario en este hilo con su número de cuenta real, he comprado una licencia ilimitada a través del sitio del desarrollador en dragonexpertfx. Ya se hizo ROI y + 130% por ahora. Daré licencia de cuenta real para ti GRATIS. Sólo necesita su número de cuenta. Limitaré 1 cuenta real para 1 nombre de usuario aquí, por lo que solicito la licencia al correo electrónico del desarrollador para que no parezca spam y el desarrollador no bloquea mi solicitud de licencia. Simplemente estoy feliz con el resultado y quería compartir con todos ustedes. [/ QUOTE]

Porfavor ayudame ami t estaria muy agradecida 260086420 fbs gracias
Tengo 10 licencias y estoy feliz de compartir el costo. Es muy rentable EA. Envíame un correo electrónico a afgdownload@gmail.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.