What's new

Profitable EA Dragon Expert FX 70% Monthly

2.90 star(s) 24 Votes
Hi buffalo, Please provide dragon expert licence for my account # 1217788 from forex chief broker. Appreciate your prompt support. Thanks,

At My FxBook Dragon Expert Acc 3.......................pls check max dd. 17.5.2019 -30.000.-$

Its poison Martingale version EA dont look back and run away.....

Hi Candir. Thanks but i need the licence for free. I had seen that earlier it was provided for free. Please check if you can provide the licence. thank you

Forex EA that can double the account by month...

I use it on 2 account. one account with gbpjpy gbpusd usdjpy and another account with eu uj ej
Very profitable, currently 85% last month and 23% this week. Default set.
I'm very happy with the result and want to share to you all.

Download latest version on it's official site.
https://www.dragonexpertfx.com/download-dragon-expert

You can leave comment on this thread with your real account number, I have bought unlimited license via developer site at dragonexpertfx. Already made ROI and +130% by now. I'll give real account license for you for FREE. Just need your account number. I'll limit 1 real account for 1 username here, so I request license to developer email not to look spammy and developer not block my license request. I just happy with the result and wanted to share with you all.

Hai, can u provide license for my account 428366. Appreciate if could reply, thank you so much!!

Be-careful, this is kind of EA marty, all your profit and balance gonna be wiped just in 1 night.
take care friend and do diversified risk with another forex strategy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online