What's new

Profitable EA EA LUCRE EURUSD H1

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes
OK, every EA of this package within the main EA has different trading strategy, so it's normal that sometimes (if you activate all 3 EA) maybe 1 goes long and 2 short or 1 long and 1 short or maybe all 3 short or long. So then you have 3 TP's in one chart. Believe me, very profitable.

For Blazer test on $10 000 standard Demo or $1000 cent account $100 nano account with this pairs: EURCAD TP 80points, EURGBP 50p, EURAUD 80p, EURNZD 85p, GBPCAD 85p, GBPCHF 55p, GBPAUD 75p, CADCHF 55p, NZDUSD 65p, AUDCAD 85p, AUDCHF 50p, AUDJPY 65p, CADJPY 70p, NZDJPY 65,p AUDNZD 60p

Pipstep each 333 points, lot multiplier 1,44.

With this setting I get an expected payoff 0,55
0,55€ for each trade, about 5000 to 6000 trades per month.

Kingle is lucre, (same, both are an offshoot of Honkyjong or so. Don't know the right name of that EA.

Just a question I run all the pairs at once on 10,000 cent account?

OK, every EA of this package within the main EA has different trading strategy, so it's normal that sometimes (if you activate all 3 EA) maybe 1 goes long and 2 short or 1 long and 1 short or maybe all 3 short or long. So then you have 3 TP's in one chart. Believe me, very profitable.

For Blazer test on $10 000 standard Demo or $1000 cent account $100 nano account with this pairs: EURCAD TP 80points, EURGBP 50p, EURAUD 80p, EURNZD 85p, GBPCAD 85p, GBPCHF 55p, GBPAUD 75p, CADCHF 55p, NZDUSD 65p, AUDCAD 85p, AUDCHF 50p, AUDJPY 65p, CADJPY 70p, NZDJPY 65,p AUDNZD 60p

Kingle is lucre, (same, both are an offshoot of Honkyjong or so. Don't know the right name of that EA.

By the way non of the blazers use martingale strategy? Just realized all the trades have a lot size of 0.01.

Sorry bro for many questions. which timeframe is suitable?

IMO it's better you let run more currency pairs, it's deversification. Someone who buys stocks diversifies their stock portfolio by the number of different stocks . In forex trading you diversify by the number of currency pairs.

That's the reason, why I get so stable my profits. Actually I'm trading for a friend his 2 accounts €4000 and €6000 with my software and settings and first week I could make for him 8,7% Profit.

So try Blazer with these 15 pairs. It you want to use the major pairs, don't forget, they react more on global news. So little bit more risky.

IMO it's better you let run more currency pairs, it's deversification. Someone who buys stocks diversifies their stock portfolio by the number of different stocks . In forex trading you diversify by the number of currency pairs.

That's the reason, why I get so stable my profits. Actually I'm trading for a friend his 2 accounts €4000 and €6000 with my software and settings and first week I could make for him 8,7% Profit.

So try Blazer with these 15 pairs. It you want to use the major pairs, don't forget, they react more on global news. So little bit more risky.

Thanks for the response. You are using a different software apart from blaze?
Kindly which time frame do you recommend for the settings given earlier?

Thanks for the response. You are using a different software apart from blaze?
Kindly which time frame do you recommend for the settings given earlier?

Blazer use martingale, LotExponent (LotMultiplier)must to be set to 1,44. If you use standard, then no martingale.
PipStep to 30 or 33, TP to 7.0 (if I wrote 70 points for example), don't use trail stop. I used it for few weeks and it was not good.

what is the post # because of the settings you are referring to?

Btw, every question is a good question, not asking is bad. So ask what ever you want and how much you want! I will try to answer.clapping hands(y)

Blazer is not exactly the software I use for acc management, but it's almost the same. For my actual software I also use M30, you can test with Blazer too.

As I wrote: TP 6.0, SL 200, Db lots 1, Distance 30.0, Multiplier 1.5 or if you wish to decrease risk and profit a little bit 1.4.

Yes, the EA Lucre here is a very little bit different to Kingle. Kingle has no Lot decimal or Max Level. Leave it as standard.

As I wrote: TP 6.0, SL 200, Db lots 1, Distance 30.0, Multiplier 1.5 or if you wish to decrease risk and profit a little bit 1.4.

When market is no longer unstable cause of Covid-19 you can decrease also Distance from 30.0 to 25.0 ( for more profit) but for security reason you can stay at 30.0

Do not change Lots Decimal or Max level!

Hi there buddy,

Wonder how is this setting working for you? I tried it but the account got blown. Market is crazy these days. Not sure if its spread, lot size, leverage is the problem. But DD is way too high and got stopped out.
How's your account doing? Growing still?

Here you have it´s free profitable
I have tested this EA long time ago. Sorry for i couldn't remember exactly what was the problem i saw. The only thing was that the results were not very consistent. That's all I can say about this EA.

I have tested this EA long time ago. Sorry for i couldn't remember exactly what was the problem i saw. The only thing was that the results were not very consistent. That's all I can say about this EA.
Can you share your result?

Can you share your result?
Sorry I can't because that was long time ago and I didn't keep my result. The only thing I could tell you is that this EA is not very consistent, therefore better go find other EA that works better for you. Simple as that.

The Blazer Robot is a kind of the software I'm actual using, really really good. It's an offshoot of the ILAN TRIO EA I think. But with the benifit to activate or deactivate each of the 3 EA. Yes, Blazer Robot is a combination of 3 EA's in one package. Modified means some improvements to Ilan Trio. Each of the 3 has a little different behaviour. So try and test with activated the first and the third EA. The second is nearly exact of the first, try out. BB Magnified Market Price is nice tool to display Price in any size you wish on any corner of chart you wish.

Oh damn, I have so much EA and indicators, I can't upload it all here. When I have time, I will make upload to google drive or so and give link here. I didn't work till now with google drive or something like that, so give me a little time to handle it.

Golden Line V3 Premium is nice manual trading system for channel trading, really nice. But enough for now, it's weekendclapping hands:D:)

Hey man thanks for the share! Would you mind explaining briefly how to use the Golden Lines indicator?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.