What's new

Ea thunderbird v10

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes
I paided 160$ for the product. I dont get how the robot making money it buys and sells on the same pairs so it really is cancelling each other out . Has any one paided for the additional settings to get better results . Please share the settings . As rollofx isn't replying to my messages since I brought the product
Please don't pay any money that guy rollofx is a pure scammer, I paid for the settings which I never got, he keep asking you to pay more money before you can get it.please I lost my $160 to this scammer.

It is not Fake or scam. It doubled my 20$ account withing 5 days. I withdrawed the 20$ and this week will trade with the remaining 22.5 $.
It is powerful on GOld.
Bro are you still using thunderbird???? if yes how is the result in long run. I have been following a Telegram channel, they share their investor's pass with me and i looked into their account one year back, they had only 1100 USD in live account today they are above 19,000 USD.
Regards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.