What's new

General Thunderbird v10

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
I had thunderbird EA sell buy rolloff in telegram. They say that DD is 15/20% max and 100$ for each Pair. I traded with just 0,01 lot...EA win but DD increase with time...if there is a big trend, it's not 100$ by pair but 400$...
I don't know if I had a good EA or it's a fake but RolloFX is a scam.

I dont believe it. Please post results Including complete december please...:unsure:
I tried on tick mill broker but just few days . I am still observing it for now , I will release investor password by the end of month for you to see so that you can believe. I am man of my word

this ea is a heavy martingale system which scalp both side of the market with fixed lot steps. under normal market movement, it will survive the movement with less than usd200 capital. The choice of the instrument also important to ensure your capital can survive the mkt movement. I run USD100 last week on Ej with tickmill broker. Big news on oil wipe the account. this week i start again with UJ with USD100 and after 3 mkt days it make USD300 profit and withdraws the capital. I let the profits runs.

Recommend to close during high impact news and during weekend. Hope this help.

this ea is a heavy martingale system which scalp both side of the market with fixed lot steps. under normal market movement, it will survive the movement with less than usd200 capital. The choice of the instrument also important to ensure your capital can survive the mkt movement. I run USD100 last week on Ej with tickmill broker. Big news on oil wipe the account. this week i start again with UJ with USD100 and after 3 mkt days it make USD300 profit and withdraws the capital. I let the profits runs.

Recommend to close during high impact news and during weekend. Hope this help.
Yesterday UJ runs 230 pips without retracement. floating about USD240. Damaged control was manually done to rectify the position and managed to profit USD138 of the whole position. EA close for the weekend. now running profit USD479.

Next week will add second pair or maybe increase the lot size to 0.02 for UJ.

Happy weekend

Yesterday UJ runs 230 pips without retracement. floating about USD240. Damaged control was manually done to rectify the position and managed to profit USD138 of the whole position. EA close for the weekend. now running profit USD479.

Next week will add second pair or maybe increase the lot size to 0.02 for UJ.

Happy weekend
are you managing ea yourself also or only ea is doing its management

are you managing ea yourself also or only ea is doing its management

Only for today's movement, I manually place new order to get the position close faster as UJ trend is still UT. since the open position utilized taken 75% of the capital. I manage the open trade myself. The rest of the time EA run by it self

i still doubt that this ea is not much safer in such market.

There is no holy grail ea you can find in this market. If you can find it maybe not free. Use the EA to its best which follow market movement. For a martingale ea only works with adequate capital to cover the big movement without 50% retracement. This happen when there is central Bank intervention or big news on the pair itself. If you using small capital use when there is less market movement. So assess the market wisely and use appropriate ea and capital.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.