What's new

General Thunderbird v10

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
Thunderbird v10 and Paradise robot V5 both work same way. I've used both and you get their best when the chart is in horizontal channel. Any sharp impact in the market can screw you hard and drain your account in minutes.
It crashed my accounts during covid-19 pandemic in March after making fantastic profits
help me to uploade paradise robot please

After +/- 2x years of running the EA, last night closed all trades. In total, made a profit of USD5.80 (initial balance was USD200).

Only for today's movement, I manually place new order to get the position close faster as UJ trend is still UT. since the open position utilized taken 75% of the capital. I manage the open trade myself. The rest of the time EA run by it self
do you mean to place a manual trade in the EA same direction to make him adjust the tp? will the EA consider your trades and change its tp! if so that's sounds good

yes i think it's working, but does anyone know what are the setting means, i believe if we know what is the meaning of each settign we can tailer a good thing.
for exaomple what is 20 means for trade 1 and trade 2?
anyone knows please.

Hi ALL,
Am running Thunderbird V10 on a live cent account. However, recently EURUSD, USDCAD and USDJPY, all on H1, have stopped taking trades. Can anyone share the set files? At present, only AUDUSD has open trades.
Thank you,
most propaply you forgot to check the live trading box

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.