What's new

Thunderbird EA

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
i forgot i had UJ and GU pairs still active, the v6 EA took some trades on UJ started off as loss but grabbed some winning trades with mix of EU pair too. keep in mind my trading size is very small and i'm only able to have one trade open at a time right now. my broker doesn't allow hedging either. For this week so far (with the two trades i did manual and had both at a loss) i'm up a profit of 180 pips.. i'll post end of week results when market closes.
How has this been going, can you please share your results

I bought the EA for 3 weeks now, I have been testing it in my demo account, started with $200, but now is $503 even without VPS, but I believe with VPS I will have more profit, the problem with it is that if the trend goes against any open trade it continue to draw your account down. But there is another paid setting that makes more profit than this.thanks
Please share the settings. Thanx

I was disappointed when I bought it from Rollo on telegram because I was getting constant DD then I complaint to him and he said I need to pay $200 for settings, after another complain he blocked me on his private channels, how I wish I know this place before spending that money. thanks for great job here
Is he the actual developer. I saw him on telegram too. I never saw real account only reviews is this is EA actually profitable and legit?

I was disappointed when I bought it from Rollo on telegram because I was getting constant DD then I complaint to him and he said I need to pay $200 for settings, after another complain he blocked me on his private channels, how I wish I know this place before spending that money. thanks for great job here
Thanks bro saved me from buying it. What settings are he talking about? Does anyone here have profitable settings for the EA. I'd like to demo it atleast without risking my money.

Roll the EA seller on telegram just rename the EA and his channel name with new version all the time. It's basically same EA he is selling for long. The EA is good if used with proper setting. But the screenshots which he is posting in his channel is all fake. No EA in this world can generate that much return in that short period of time. If that is the case rollo do not need to sell the EA for earning money. Don't be greedy guys, making money takes time.
Thanks for your imput I was wondering about that. What settings are proper that can produce good results. Not looking to be greedy just a stable long term income generator only a few pips at a time without blowing up.

hi there, how do you intervene? I mean what makes you take over and close the trade? Is it when DD becomes too high or when you don’t believe in the trade direction that’s opened?
Thanks.

After the documentation, it looks good for the short period. with a big trend I would also intervene manually

I bought the v8 and is not profitable. The sellers name on Telegram is Roll but he will never post my comments on the channel. He told me to pay for setting fine which I did. The ea is a scam. It's martingale ea and dangerous

would be interesting to know if anyone has ever had any positive response from this seller on telegram.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.