What's new

Thunderbird EA

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Does anyone heard about an scalping EA called Thunderbird?
I bought the v8 and is not profitable. The sellers name on Telegram is Roll but he will never post my comments on the channel. He told me to pay for setting fine which I did. The ea is a scam. It's martingale ea and dangerous

please can you send me the Thunderbird v8, my mail :- bobonini8899@gmail.com, I will be grateful, thanks.
I bought the v8 and is not profitable. The sellers name on Telegram is Roll but he will never post my comments on the channel. He told me to pay for set file which I did. The ea is a scam. It's martingale ea and dangerous. I did not make profit with it and the DD is high. If you are sure is okay post the result for all to see

i found Thunderbird v6 in a telegram channel but it was for free.. had the settings in a post right below it
if someone could share v8 or newer. i'll post what i have for the settings as well.

here are the files i have for it

Attachments

• ThunderBird EA setting.txt
    233 bytes · Views: 21
  • ThunderBird_V6.ex4
    61.1 KB · Views: 13
i found Thunderbird v6 in a telegram channel but it was for free.. had the settings in a post right below it
if someone could share v8 or newer. i'll post what i have for the settings as well.
Have you tested it and any results?

i force closed one of the trades to see what would happen, which was in profit. it opened an other trade and i just let it run auto at this point now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.