What's new

Thunderbird EA

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
I have been using thunderbird v6 on live account since 28Mar - see link to myfxbook if you would like to follow.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Silly_Bin769/tbird-fbs7626/3246761
(it will be there as long as it doesn't burst the account! touch wood!)

I trade low risk and 'will' intervene when it hits long ranging cycle.
Hoping to keep dd as low as possible.
After the documentation, it looks good for the short period. with a big trend I would also intervene manually

Hello Team,

Does any body aware of " trading certificate license" , i have been asked to provide that certificate by one of the guy found in a telegram so that they can release funds, i have invested with the guy about $2,000 , with the aim to get a result after month and claimed to use the robot and provide a big profit, there are many guys here in the telegram claim to make you big profit after investing funds with them ( you send money to them via bitcoins),
kindly check whether these guys stories are truly what they are said?
i believe there's nothing like that.....you have been scammed

Alert Alert. Thunderbird v8 is a real scam. do not lose your money. it is a robot that has a very high DD and that does not allow you to get back in possession of your earnings. and when you ask Rollofx for help it blocks you. he knows what he sells. nevertheless I share it with you ... do not buy and share this to discourage.

I hate scammers!!

[QUOTE =“Hendry,帖子:5354,成员:617”]有没有人听说过一个名为Thunderbird的剥头皮EA?[/ QUOTE]
I haven't heard of it. I can't help you. Sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.