What's new

Ea thunderbird v10

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes
After testing Thunderbird v10 from Rollofx I have to agree with all the others mentioning that the ea blows each account it is being used on.
I tested the ea on both live and demo, both are liquidated as of now. Most EA's in the forex world only promise you the wordl but give you nothing than despair. The best eventual robot is alywas yourself. Personally I would love a working ea since I swing trade and love making money while I sleep.
Happy trading everyone

Thanks a lot for sharing this EA with us. I want to give it a try on a demo account to see the performance.

Is this EA very effective. and who created it? Please share trade results if anyone has any results in regards to the performance. Many on the forum have been searching for it so would love to know what is the big deal with it.

this ea is a heavy martingale system which scalp both side of the market with fixed lot steps. under normal market movement, it will survive the movement with less than usd200 capital. The choice of the instrument also important to ensure your capital can survive the mkt movement. I run USD100 last week on Ej with tickmill broker. Big news on oil wipe the account. this week i start again with UJ with USD100 and after 3 mkt days it make USD300 profit and withdraws the capital. I let the profits runs.

Recommend to close during high impact news and during weekend. Hope this help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.