What's new

General Thunderbird v10

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
My observation trading with thunderbird that the take profit set somehow will hit. how the system set tp I am not sure. what I did when the ea have open post more than 10 layers, I started to add manual lot size that able to increase the profit beyond what the EA has earned. When the position has recover 3 positions going profit. just start to add a manual lot and set tp the same as the EA. I normally set the lot size as same as the larget floating. If the largest float is USD13. i will set lot USD1.3 and set tp same as the EA. hope this helps to increase the profit of your trading.

Yesterday I manually add lot when the ea open more than 15 layers. I profited extra USD200 yesterday from this method.

I started with 1 account with capital USD200. for 2 weeks trading, I have now 2 accounts with USD500 capital (profit from trading) with the initial capital withdrawn.

What is the success rate of the Thunderbird EA? Can anyone share their experience with it
The success rate of any martingale ea is enough capital to sustain any market movement including high impact news such as central bank intervention and others.

I have last time run a martingale ea for 8 months on pair GU which can sustain 700pips movement without looking at the terminal until the VPS screwed me up.

The success rate of any martingale ea is enough capital to sustain any market movement including high impact news such as central bank intervention and others.

I have last time run a martingale ea for 8 months on pair GU which can sustain 700pips movement without looking at the terminal until the VPS screwed me up.

Are you still using this pattern to trade with the EA?

but this is is not work on real ecn or real account.. this ea that you shared here not work on any real account .. that work only demo ...

My observation trading with thunderbird that the take profit set somehow will hit. how the system set tp I am not sure. what I did when the ea have open post more than 10 layers, I started to add manual lot size that able to increase the profit beyond what the EA has earned. When the position has recover 3 positions going profit. just start to add a manual lot and set tp the same as the EA. I normally set the lot size as same as the larget floating. If the largest float is USD13. i will set lot USD1.3 and set tp same as the EA. hope this helps to increase the profit of your trading.

Yesterday I manually add lot when the ea open more than 15 layers. I profited extra USD200 yesterday from this method.

I started with 1 account with capital USD200. for 2 weeks trading, I have now 2 accounts with USD500 capital (profit from trading) with the initial capital withdrawn.
Do you have myfxbook or can you share your results ? I would like to know more.

Thunderbird V10 is available for all VIP members of this Forum, I got the latest Version of Thunderbird V10 from my Moderator.:)
Thunderbird v10 and Paradise robot V5 both work same way. I've used both and you get their best when the chart is in horizontal channel. Any sharp impact in the market can screw you hard and drain your account in minutes.
It crashed my accounts during covid-19 pandemic in March after making fantastic profits

Hi ALL,
Am running Thunderbird V10 on a live cent account. However, recently EURUSD, USDCAD and USDJPY, all on H1, have stopped taking trades. Can anyone share the set files? At present, only AUDUSD has open trades.
Thank you,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.