What's new

Thunderbird EA

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
rollofx would like to have 175 USD for the EA as a special offer in Telegram. I just do not know if it's worth buying

Not worth buying bro. All the screenshots are not true. Backtested it and MC within the 1st week. Don't waste your 175usd. If you want to try it, I will give it for free.

Hello traders :)

now I'm learning to trade on the stock market and would like to try thunderbird v8. Anyone here? :) Or some guidance on how to best trade? : D Thank you in advance for your reply. If you have a robot and you don't mind sharing it, I'll be very happy :) vasefinance8@gmail.com.

[QUOTE = "Iman Zahari, poste: 14479, membre: 64327"] Pas la peine d’acheter mon frère. Toutes les captures d'écran ne sont pas vraies. Backtested it et MC dans la 1ère semaine. Ne perdez pas votre 175usd. Si vous voulez l'essayer, je le donnerai gratuitement. [/ QUOTE]
Bonjour pouvez-vous partager avec moi ixi? Mail mahounahounsa@gmail.com

saw a telegram selling this. are all the profit screenshots and reviews all fake?
It's a profitable EA but not that much as it's seen on telegram channel. So you can say it's fake. Contact @Forex_RS on telegram in case of any question.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.