What's new

Thunderbird EA

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Just got the thunder bird . But little confused with its setting...if anyone hv plz share it
be care full this ea..i am tested.....allready... drawdown also high but return also high ..ea theory is martingle and grid....i have this ea...with se tfile... i already baught 250$

Beware of this Scam EA by name Thunderbird, The sellers is a scammer and comes with new scam time to time, All screenshots are fabricated and fake. They sell the EA anywhere from $200 to $3000. Once the payment is done, that's it your money is gone. So please beware of these type of scams.
you are right....because i am also scammed..

This is a scam ea by a well known scammer, he will always come under new names and scam away lot of innocent traders. Be vigilant.:rolleyes:

Hace un par de semana lo he comprado a un tal rollocomo en telegran y tengo el thumderbi con las configuraciones que me mandodijo veo que abre muchas operaciones tras operaciones cerrando las positivas pero dejando de lado abiertas las negativas si quereis lo comparto por aqui

be care full this ea..i am tested.....allready... drawdown also high but return also high ..ea theory is martingle and grid....i have this ea...with se tfile... i already baught 250$

Can u pls share the set file Even I bought it from Rollo on telegram but results are not positive as he showed before purchase.
I sent mail to the author of the EA he replied and shared his new version but I dont know how to optimise it it works only on demo account.

What I like about this EA is that it has hedging mechanism built in once your floating losses reaches a certain level. For example, if it is executing all the buy trades, it will also start to execute sell trades to stabilize your floating losses. I love this EA so far. Ok hand To reduce risk, I only limit the EA to trade a maximum of 4 pairs on M15 timeframe.

I bought the EA for 3 weeks now, I have been testing it in my demo account, started with $200, but now is $503 even without VPS, but I believe with VPS I will have more profit, the problem with it is that if the trend goes against any open trade it continue to draw your account down. But there is another paid setting that makes more profit than this.thanks

[QUOTE = "Priya, post: 6498, member: 10"] Existem diferentes EAs com o nome Thunder Bird. Por favor, deixe claro com qualquer link específico para ter certeza, o EA correto é discutido aqui. [/ QUOTE]

I have Thunderbird v6 with settings it is profitable but dangerous because it is martingale and no sl I've made good profits but lost all and blown acc not sustainable at all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.