What's new

Thunderbird EA

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
For martingale based EAs like Thunderbird, better to use a Cent account than a standard account. More room for error to avoid margin call. And it is highly advisable to avoid any GBP pairs till the Brexit saga is over.

May the pips be with you. ;)

I bought the EA for 3 weeks now, I have been testing it in my demo account, started with $200, but now is $503 even without VPS, but I believe with VPS I will have more profit, the problem with it is that if the trend goes against any open trade it continue to draw your account down. But there is another paid setting that makes more profit than this.thanks
PLEASE ARE YOU USING THUNDERBIRD V8 WITH NEWS FILTER, I WANT TO SEE HOW IT WORKING , I HAVE THE PAID SETTINGS FOR 19 PAIRS.

PLEASE ANYBODY HERE THAT IS USING THIS THUNDERBIRD EA V8 WITH NEWS FILTER , PLEASE LET HIM SHARE WITH THE HOUSE I HAVE THE PAID SETTINGS FOR 19 PAIRS TO SHARE WITH FORUM

rollofx would like to have 175 USD for the EA as a special offer in Telegram. I just do not know if it's worth buying

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.