What's new

Thunderbird EA

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
[QUOTE = "Ramesh, post: 15143, membre: 742"] C'est un EA rentable mais c'est tout ce que cela a été vu sur le canal de télégramme. Donc, vous pouvez dire que c'est faux. Contactez @Forex_RS par télégramme pour toute question. [/ QUO
[QUOTE = "Ramesh, post: 15144, member: 742"] Les deux ne sont pas le même frère, j'ai déjà utilisé les deux. Contactez le télégramme @Forex_RS en cas de question. [/ QUOTE]

you have the robot? could you share it with me for me to try?

thanks for sharing seems good Ea
I bought the EA for 3 weeks now, I have been testing it in my demo account, started with $200, but now is $503 even without VPS, but I believe with VPS I will have more profit, the problem with it is that if the trend goes against any open trade it continue to draw your account down. But there is another paid setting that makes more profit than this.thanks
hello, please i will need the thunderbird v8 and set files, my email is calebsy777@gmail.com. thank

Not worth buying bro. All the screenshots are not true. Backtested it and MC within the 1st week. Don't waste your 175usd. If you want to try it, I will give it for free.
I was disappointed when I bought it from Rollo on telegram because I was getting constant DD then I complaint to him and he said I need to pay $200 for settings, after another complain he blocked me on his private channels, how I wish I know this place before spending that money. thanks for great job here

I was disappointed when I bought it from Rollo on telegram because I was getting constant DD then I complaint to him and he said I need to pay $200 for settings, after another complain he blocked me on his private channels, how I wish I know this place before spending that money. thanks for great job here
Thank you for your information.

Hello Team,

Does any body aware of " trading certificate license" , i have been asked to provide that certificate by one of the guy found in a telegram so that they can release funds, i have invested with the guy about $2,000 , with the aim to get a result after month and claimed to use the robot and provide a big profit, there are many guys here in the telegram claim to make you big profit after investing funds with them ( you send money to them via bitcoins),
kindly check whether these guys stories are truly what they are said?

Not worth buying bro. All the screenshots are not true. Backtested it and MC within the 1st week. Don't waste your 175usd. If you want to try it, I will give it for free.
I saved my 175 USD and let the ThunderbirdV6 run from the forum on the demo account. Would accept your offer to test the V8 version gladly. Mail ronny6778@web.de. thank you very much

Helo,pls can anyone send me the latest Thunderbird v8 for testing,@maduanusilinda@yahoo.com,I will be grateful pls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.