What's new

Fake Account Managers

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
i dont actually understand why these people are offering these services if they cant trade themselves, be careful everybuddy bcz most of them are just traing to trade with a real account thats yours, some evil people are unfortunately around there....look out

This is really bad. If they don't know how to trade they should leave other people's hard earned money alone

account managers 99% of the time are scammers especially when deposits and withdraws are very complex or with crypto

i dont actually understand why these people are offering these services if they cant trade themselves, be careful everybuddy bcz most of them are just traing to trade with a real account thats yours, some evil people are unfortunately around there....look out

There are lots of fake account managers on Telegram this days. They will post fake results but as soon as you give them your account, they will blow it.
Be careful.
I reported quite a few of them but telegram taking forever to review the users. Noticed the scammers took down one group and replaced it with another and I was added to the group. They apologized and said Nigerians are scamming people in the group so they had to redo the group for security purposes

Account management is suspect. All it really means is that they don't want to risk their own funds. It also means they can be reckless with your fund and just move on to the next victim.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.