What's new

Fake Account Managers

Dursh

There are lots of fake account managers on Telegram this days. They will post fake results but as soon as you give them your account, they will blow it.
Be careful.

skrillexxx68

i dont actually understand why these people are offering these services if they cant trade themselves, be careful everybuddy bcz most of them are just traing to trade with a real account thats yours, some evil people are unfortunately around there....look out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R General Can we know whether the myfxbook is Real or Fake? General Discussions 2
J fake forex systems everywhere Trading Systems and Strategies 4
D What i think about fake brokers Think Markets Forex Broker Reviews 2
N RECOVER FUNDS FROM FAKE BROKERS Forex Broker Reviews 1
Ruben JR Fake system detected... FREE Euro Scalper Pro Signals Forex Education 6
R Please be HONEST, who is making money in REAL account from EAs? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 25
V Is 1:500 leverage bad for small account? Forex Education 6
S Overtrading will just blow you account Forex Education 3
V Looking for Lot size setting for various Account balance Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Z Demo vs Live account trading General Discussions 6
M Guys is your is your binary Account working? Forex Broker Reviews 0
M Account managers needed General Discussions 0
E General How to trade without blowing my mini account General Discussions 1
H account verrification IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
K Scam Alert NEVER SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE AN ACCOUNT MANAGER Scam Alerts 0
K Scam Alert SCAMMERS PRETENDING TO BE ACCOUNT MANAGERS Scam Alerts 0
N Suggestion Every account can grow in forex General Discussions 1
Marinosa Ways to grow a small trading account Forex Education 1
E I need good EA for my 5000 dollar account General Discussions 4
B Funded Trading Account General Discussions 0
S Forex trading robot account registration General Discussions 0
S blowing account chasing spikes Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Share your trading account Forex Signals and Pamm 0
A Anyone wanna try this EA and find the Best setting ? this EA can use on Cent account and Micro Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
G Suggestion Funding an account at the minimum amount Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Am I the only who never trades with 0.01 lots no matter the size of the account? General Discussions 2
U What is the most profitable forex Expert Advisor available for $500 Account? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
U What do you do when you have blown your forex account Interactive Forex Trading 8
P Good expert advisor for trding on real account Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G Best Broker for a small account FX Pro Forex Broker Reviews 3
N arbitrage ea that work good also in real account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
K new product accumulate standard account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K New EA ea walle new development and safe account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Small account boosting Stocks and Indexes 1
T My husband have account with xtream forex Xtream Forex 1
S Who is the best broker with ZAR account Forex Broker Reviews 0
S What's the best cent account to use in Germany? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C General PM for Account Opening General Discussions 1
A Are there any forex signal companies on the website that I can subscribe to, i am looking forward to growing my account. General Discussions 1
T Scam Alert Dont trade robots with small account Scam Alerts 2
M I can't log in to my binay account General Discussions 0
A Suggestion Major mistakes made by Forex traders resulting in blown account. Forex Indicators and Tools 11
L Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Forex Indicators and Tools 27
S Manage your account ! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A habit of taking account of trading hours General Discussions 0
S Blowing your trading account quickly General Discussions 20
A Account investor EA DefenderEA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M My Live Account EA Give to Your Demo Account Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
G General HOW TO SIGN UP AND CREATE YOUR FIRST ACCOUNT ON BINARY.COM Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Emmery12 Free Trading Robot try on your demo account first Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2