What's new

New EA FOREX ROBOTRON V28 NEW VERSION FOR PANDEMIC 93% SUCCESS RATE

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes
all of these are from forexcracked does not give you good EAs they just eat your money I have tried my share. The only one that ever made me a profit was IMONEY.I have found good EAs on the Mql4 Market that is cheap and actually work i am officially up 50 bucks in one day. keep in mind i only had 3 trades at 0.01, I will continue to monitor but so far its the best I have ever had the developers even help you out. I am done with websites that tell you to make 800% cost you 200 just to lose money. I paid 10 bucks and i just made 50 bucks, zero loss. True I will have losses sooner or later but what I am saying is this is a profitable EA. Forexcracked none of them work right. Not even their odin and i have the REAL ODIN

PS if anyone can get a cracked version of Money Maker from expert4, I will test it on my live fore free and give results in my fxbook. supposively the guy won a contest with that EA a life one and it is still make tons of money. Again it sounds to good to be true but i am willing to take that stake if anyone can find a cracked version of it. - how ever if i buy the real EA itself it has a file to optism the EA for free on every setting I have from broker to VPS to equality...........even real contact with developer and personally wants ot know why ur not making profit and wants to see ur inputs........ I have never had an ea provider care so much about their work and care that their customers are profitable. Please stop falling for scams.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK So i have made in the last month over 10k with Robotron. Hope you guys made out alright as well. i only share my top preforming Robots and i would like you guys to do the same.. Everyone please share your most profitable robot.. in the mean time. here is another profitable ea from the makers of ROBOTRON Use it on EUR/USD 1M time frame. be patient it will only take 3 to 4 trades in 24 hours. but very accurate. works on a reversal system But please dont just collect eas here. share yours as well.
Can you share your Robotron setting my dear friend? Mine is not working as expected and closes all trades with dynamic take profit and it needs only 1 stop loss to burn profits. :censored:
Sorry but in Robotron ufficial site the latest version is 28. Where did this 34 version came from?

guys leave with default settings and stop loss to 30 and take profit to 50, let me know how it works... i am testing and is good until now

OK So i have made in the last month over 10k with Robotron. Hope you guys made out alright as well. i only share my top preforming Robots and i would like you guys to do the same.. Everyone please share your most profitable robot.. in the mean time. here is another profitable ea from the makers of ROBOTRON Use it on EUR/USD 1M time frame. be patient it will only take 3 to 4 trades in 24 hours. but very accurate. works on a reversal system But please dont just collect eas here. share yours as well.
Hi, I hope you can help me with mine. I purchased this EA 2 months ago and had it running on a live account with default settings. It only made less than 10 trades since. some of them even resulted in a loss. Appreciate your help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.