What's new

New EA FOREX ROBOTRON V28 NEW VERSION FOR PANDEMIC 93% SUCCESS RATE

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes
This EA does not trade frequently and can go for days without opening a trade, but when it opens its around 80% accuracy. One has to be very patient with this one. Built with money management in mind you wont blow your account.
Profitability is the key

OK So i have made in the last month over 10k with Robotron. Hope you guys made out alright as well. i only share my top preforming Robots and i would like you guys to do the same.. Everyone please share your most profitable robot.. in the mean time. here is another profitable ea from the makers of ROBOTRON Use it on EUR/USD 1M time frame. be patient it will only take 3 to 4 trades in 24 hours. but very accurate. works on a reversal system But please dont just collect eas here. share yours as well.
Thank you

Its the only robot of all the 300 ea I tested that really makes money
I would love to find another ea that works well for day trading
All day I'm waiting for the night for this robot to start working
With low risk it works well, I try not to be tempted to increase the risk because it takes very individual pips in every transaction
Could you pls share?

Introducing Forex Robotron!
One of the only Forex Robots tested with real tick data, real variable spreads, real slippage & including trade commissions ($7 per lot, per round turn).

Currency Pairs: EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD
Time Frame: 5 Minutes
Version: 28, Released May 2020 (optional ATR filter added for volatility around pandemic)
Trade Frequency: Approximately 500 trades per year (depends on market conditions)
Trading Times: Between 21-23pm GMT
Platform: MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for desktop/laptop
Brokers: Results can vary depending on brokers liquidity, spreads and slippage

Please Give this Page a Thumbs up!(y)
Trying to download this

Thanks for the share I must try this out on a demo account first. If all goes well I’ll probably then do it on the real account

Introducing Forex Robotron!
One of the only Forex Robots tested with real tick data, real variable spreads, real slippage & including trade commissions ($7 per lot, per round turn).

Currency Pairs: EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD
Time Frame: 5 Minutes
Version: 28, Released May 2020 (optional ATR filter added for volatility around pandemic)
Trade Frequency: Approximately 500 trades per year (depends on market conditions)
Trading Times: Between 21-23pm GMT
Platform: MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for desktop/laptop
Brokers: Results can vary depending on brokers liquidity, spreads and slippage

Please Give this Page a Thumbs up!(y)

Thanks so much, i will test it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.