What's new

Forex VPS for $10 a month

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Hi, everyone may ask how does the vps help us for trading exactly?

VPS = Virtual Private Server, which is run 24/7 from data center. You can run vps for web hosting, bot etc, since you want to know "help for trading", it can run your Expert Advisors/Robot 24/5 (market trade time). So with that, you don't need to trade "manual" anymore. But remember, when your vps down, you need to check with your provider. My suggestion, use well-know provider.

As for me, when I want to buy or rent a vps, I check my broker server time ans choose nearby or vps support with that region. And to speed up my vps, I do maintaining every Saturday like restart server and run back the terminal/EA. So with that, the EA can execution order faster.

For me, which I dont use VPS anymore, I'm running my EA with Mini PC which is not using much electricity, come with i5-7th Gen with M.2 SSD and 12GB ram. Put fans under the minipc with 2000RPM speed with internet connection speed 500mbps + USB dongle for Internet backup, if main internet down. Just test this spec with copy trade software, much more better than spend money to the VPS.

The only problem is, if blackout. I don't have UPS for this one :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.