What's new

FULL EACONOMY ROBOT traide ringer 4

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes
The news indicator should be nested in the indicators folder. And then it needs to be pulled onto the chart, as you do with the adviser. And turn on the indicator to disable the EA for a given time period. Good luck bro.

I did find a “bug” in 4.03, not sure if it’s technically a bug but it’s ridiculous and I don’t see a point in it. Basically there is a log file for every pair, and that folder ran up to 50gigs in the one week I ran it! It kills the space on my hard drive.

The equity protector doesn’t work. Sure it closes out all trades, but then it reopens, not matter if you have “stop running after equity protection” yes or no

A cured version of Ringer 4.03 with a news indicator. Greetings from Russia!!!
Does the news filter work in this update? Also, do counter and trend trades open on all pairs? in v 4.02 I see them only in EURUSD, the rest have only countertrend. Those who use v 4.03 please let us know more info if all work OK.

Doesn't matter really. There is an external indicator that turns On and Off Automatic Trading during the news you specify, and how many minutes before and after
You mean like indicator icefx news ? Do you mind to share yours? How it work? Does it turn off automatic trading during the news ? Or stop the ea ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.