What's new

FULL EACONOMY ROBOT traide ringer 4

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes
Amazing, but wow that's huge drawdown at some point!

How many days a week did you run it?
for the last 6 months I left it running 24/7, I think I turned it off very few times, like xmas etc.
I was thinking to stop using it because the monthly fee is eating up the gains most of the time, so the risk is not worth it

for the last 6 months I left it running 24/7, I think I turned it off very few times, like xmas etc.
I was thinking to stop using it because the monthly fee is eating up the gains most of the time, so the risk is not worth it

Thats pretty amazing, just use this one instead :)

Also I assume you used the news filter?

Thanks

15 minutes before and after.

have you tested this version? does it behave the same as the original one?

Thanks, I do 30 before/after.

I've only used this one, but have been using it for a few weeks and no problem, just low risk 0.01 per 2k and smaller multiplier, so low profit, but this week it's made about 2% which is great, I've closed USDJPY and will try close others if I can, safe to not trade Thursday/Friday if possible.

Actually I'm running two accounts, one with lower risk than the other with the setting, but I will run 24/5

I tried back testing TS4.02 n 4.03 on live account (XM ultra low) from Jan3 to Dec20 2019 for Gold last day it works good and tried running demoed yesterday (monday) and set 8% weekly goal using XM and ICM with cap of $265 and $200 respectively and now the goal reach this morning (tuesday) and set another goal to 10% after 6hrs it hits the goal only this afternoon. Now I set another weekly goal to 12% let see if he can hit the goal within this week..
Can you share your set file for gold? tia

I tried back testing TS4.02 n 4.03 on live account (XM ultra low) from Jan3 to Dec20 2019 for Gold last day it works good and tried running demoed yesterday (monday) and set 8% weekly goal using XM and ICM with cap of $265 and $200 respectively and now the goal reach this morning (tuesday) and set another goal to 10% after 6hrs it hits the goal only this afternoon. Now I set another weekly goal to 12% let see if he can hit the goal within this week..

Yes could you let us know what set details you used? What time frame etc?

Thanks

it was the lot sizes multiplying incorrectly if a trend and counter trend is open at the same time in the same direction. Basically blows your account. Have been testing 4.03 since a few hours ago and it seems like its working correctly.
What results have you obtained so far with version 4.03?

What results have you obtained so far with version 4.03?
I’m running 17 instances, so the results vary. Some blew up some didn’t lol

Main thing I can say is that equity protector doesn’t work correctly. It closes out all trades when the drawdown is met, but then reopens from level 0, no matter of you have it set to restart or not.

I’m running 17 instances, so the results vary. Some blew up some didn’t lol

Main thing I can say is that equity protector doesn’t work correctly. It closes out all trades when the drawdown is met, but then reopens from level 0, no matter of you have it set to restart or not.

Yeah I noticed that, I've got it turned off, and using an alternative equity protector

I used the paid one for months, using 1 ring (EURUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY), D1, range 30, max level 8, range multiplier 1, lot multiplier 1.5, lot 0.01 per 1k.

the results are here:
What did you change in the settings of this account? because as of July last year your DD is only 15% (before it reached an incredible 71%)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.