What's new

FULL EACONOMY ROBOT traide ringer 4

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes
I am running a live $70k account with Version 4.03 and i can tell you that it works. Profit in January was 24% and 5% so far in February. I wont advise EUR/AUD pair though.
there are open statistics that can be viewed? on what settings did you launch it?

On my live account now,
  1. I am running 4 pairs. EUR/AUD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY.
  2. Weekly goal (%) = 100
  3. Equity Protector (%) = 100
  4. Starting Lot Size = 0.21
  5. Range Between Levels = 6
  6. Range Multiplier = 1.15
  7. Position Size Multiplier = 1.25
  8. Stop Trading for News = Yes (30 mins before and after)
  9. Trading Monday to Friday

During Brexit late last month, drawdown went to 59% cos I had large open positions for EUR/AUD. I adjusted my multipliers and Since then, drawdown is averaging 5% while profit has kept at the same rate. My profit factor is currently 17.83. See the attached

timeframe daily? max level?
I think with range only 6 the max level will be >10

Hey there, I can help you reduce DD if you like. I've been working on Traide Ringer's configuration for a month now. Inbox me if you're interested.:)
Hi edgar911, yes I’m interested in those configuration of traide ringer’s ea, so talk to you soon

I have the full subscription as well and can tell you that there are no difference between the latest 4.xx Versions and 5.xx. They only added the device-verification to ensure that you pay for the license.

I have 50% DD for eurusd and usdjpy. and negative swap keep on piling :cautious:
What account size are you running? To reduce draw down, remove the EA from that pair. That ensures no new trades are opened till the old ones close. Also, Traide Ringer is very unique. If you want to consistently keep DD <10%, set Max Levels = 3 and Range = 25. If your Range setting is less than 25 and ur Max level is more than 4, the EA will keep opening counter positions to try to get a profit. All positions may end up being in the negative until the pair turns. During that period, your DD will be massive. Also, keep your position size multiplier less than 1.5. I can help you, just inbox me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.