What's new

FULL EACONOMY ROBOT traide ringer 4

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes
it's not a cracked version but it's working fine. No need for authentication. I have been running this EA since eaconomy launch last year with a max 25% DD. Now they are opening new business auvoria and traide ringer will be called ainstein lol
Does anyone have this new version (Ainstein FX)? Is it exactly the same robot as Traide Ringer?

I don't think is possible to get ainstein. Now you don't receive EA files like before but you get the link to your own VPS where everything is already installed. And it is impossible to copy files out of their VPS. Otherwise, it is the same EA as before they added some new features but are not that relevant. I attached a screenshot of ainstein and ringer EA properties.

Attachments

• settings.png
    settings.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 80
Yeah, mine shows invalid (5.02 version), made 5k from it from it but also lost it all due to bad news last week, when certain pairs had a massive down trend on bad news. My downdraw 90% or so and it was scary. lol

Can anyone crack the 5.02 verison?

Are there new information about the new version of trade ringer?
It is possible to geht the 5.x versions?

Does anyone have this new version (Ainstein FX)? Is it exactly the same robot as Traide Ringer?
They changed their whole concept with the new company. Your can't download the new EA (Ainstein FX) and operate it on your VPS. Instead, they have an own VPS system on which they run your account. It's basically a VPS but limited to the Metatrader 4. IYou are not allowed to enter the data folders. So I guess there will be no new version in here unless there are some insiders involved.

I tried the new Ainstein this week. They currently have a demo week offer. I noticed some improvements compared to Traide Ringer. They added one new setting which prevents double trades going in the same direction or at least hedge them if they occur. I also noticed that there are both sell and buy psoitions open at the same time quite often. I didn't notivce that with the previous versions.
It's running like hell so far but of course this week is predestined for such a system. You have basically sideways movement with significant swings. Therefore this swingtrader based on Martingale is working super this week. But like the old version, your account is at risk when long movements in one direction occur.
Although I was a member of eaconomy, I will not sign up for now with the new company. Since my start in July last year, there were several critical moments and one of them crushed my account. Critics might say that my settings were too aggressive. Might be that with super conservative setting my account would be still intact.

I tried the new Ainstein this week. They currently have a demo week offer. I noticed some improvements compared to Traide Ringer. They added one new setting which prevents double trades going in the same direction or at least hedge them if they occur. I also noticed that there are both sell and buy psoitions open at the same time quite often. I didn't notivce that with the previous versions.
It's running like hell so far but of course this week is predestined for such a system. You have basically sideways movement with significant swings. Therefore this swingtrader based on Martingale is working super this week. But like the old version, your account is at risk when long movements in one direction occur.
Although I was a member of eaconomy, I will not sign up for now with the new company. Since my start in July last year, there were several critical moments and one of them crushed my account. Critics might say that my settings were too aggressive. Might be that with super conservative setting my account would be still intact.
Can have the link of the website of the new EA? Thanks

Thank youOk hand Do yo have the EA?
It's not possible to get the EA files out of their VPS system. Although they work with MT4, it doesn't look like a full windows system. No windows menu, no browser, etc. And you are not able to get to the MT4 data folders.

I wouldn't mind paying monthly for the new Ainstein (old traide ringer) but they don't sell this in the USA anymore :/ so I'm out of luck.

And I'm not sure we can bypass this, they make a "fingerprint" when you login to the their VPS. They take your ip, mac Id, etc and link it to your account.

I think they care more about their affiliated side than anything else. I was in their previous webinar and was more about how their affiliated structure worked. Then their actual product lol.

Eitherway, I wouldn't mind for at least the 5.02 version.

I wouldn't mind paying monthly for the new Ainstein (old traide ringer) but they don't sell this in the USA anymore :/ so I'm out of luck.

And I'm not sure we can bypass this, they make a "fingerprint" when you login to the their VPS. They take your ip, mac Id, etc and link it to your account.

I think they care more about their affiliated side than anything else. I was in their previous webinar and was more about how their affiliated structure worked. Then their actual product lol.

Eitherway, I wouldn't mind for at least the 5.02 version.

I understood that their US-Version needs some manual action to confirm a suggested trade. But I have no idea how often that is necessary. Everytime a trade is placed? That would be many times per day. This really sounds like psychic stress as you always need to stay ready to respond.

The network marketing is for sure a major product of theirs. On the one hand it makes sense to advertise on this way. They gained much more customers than other EA coders who go for direct sales. On the other side you then have a lot of people only selling. Even many "leaders" only have demo accounts and aren't good at explaining the product.

Hi ! If I want to use TR together with the news indicator, why it says to lower the timeframe from D1 to a lower value ?

Hi ! If I want to use TR together with the news indicator, why it says to lower the timeframe from D1 to a lower value ?
To be honest, I don't get that news indicator part of your question. The "normal" timeframe is D1. Traide ringer normally opens only one trade per pair, sometimes two.
You can also change to H4. As the trend changes more often in that timeframe, traide ringer frequently opens several trades. This is much more risky because of higher drawdown but also allows for bigger profits. If you try H4, better reduce your lot size.

Is your news filter still working? Last week it said no news, perhaps because eaconomy is history? I also added the forexfactory link in the options but that didn't change anything. Did the news filter work for anyone out there? Which version are you using?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.