What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
i read and hear in videos that GPS Forex Robot EA ver 3 is profitable in live accounts ...is anyone working with it to give us more info ?

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...

Thank you for sharing these EAs, hopefully I would try FX Stabilizer.

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
How much equity need ?

I used Garissol, it worked fine for first 2 days then started to have major drawdown and losing positions, I used default settings on $500 account demo to check it out a few months back

WHAT EA?

Are you using a 5M chart? and only 5 pairs Eurusd Eurgbp eurcad eurchf auraud and only running the robot from hour 22 to 23? if you are then you shouldint have a problem. unless you have a F"""ed up broker.. Robotron closes at least 8 out of 10 positions for me in profit.
Hello
What do you mean by "hour 22 to 23"?. Which timezone are you referring to?

Regards
Duke

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.