What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
Thanks sharing, Robotron backtest is too good, open close fast, i dont think is real in live, so where is the catch?

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I will give FXStabilizer another forward test :) Just be careful suggesting 0.1 lots with it if people don't know how how to use it. After many backtests, The "FixedLot" parameter will only be used if "AutoRisk" is set to FALSE. Leave the lot parameter at 0.01 per $1000 equity as a rule, 0.02 passed the backtest with almost 40% dd over a month. Turbo mode makes more money for sure. Changing "MiniLot" to true made a big difference to profits too, but also much more DD.

I suggest default and change to turbo only, good for around $200 usd profit per month :)
Thank you for sharing your insight. It is highly appreciated.

Its fully cracked. works in real account. it takes time for it to take trades. put it on a 5min chart make the time 21-23 and do 5 eur pairs eurusd euraud eurcad eurgbp and eurchf. and you can make the risk a little bigger then always becouse it wont take all the trades it will take maybe 2 or 3 trades at that time. but it wins 9 out of 10 for me. i dont put a stop loss i watch it. and see if its getting a little out of hand. ill cut the loss. but so far for the past 2 months i have won 56 trades and lost 7
Thank you for your insight. I will give a try and see how it goes. Do you mind sharing set file my friend ?

Also, I notice many of you have commented about the EA's frequency of trade and also profitability factor. How about drawdown guys ? I think the most important factor is this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.