What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
ill try this 1. thanks mate

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

Hi. Thanks for sharing. Kindly how much minimum capital do you require for FX stabilizer?

Awesome thanks for sharing. Have you tried Kingle Ea, it seems quite good but need larger capital to run it on I think.

i tried kingle on demo acc. for 2 weeks but it was not performing well too much trades low profit at the end or low loss . not worthy

Thanks for sharing. will download these robots and test them on my demo account. Been working on a robot myself but cant get a good return unless I use martingale strategy.

thanks for sharing.

Robotron V28 with a fast VPS will work well. I have backtested on many many pairs going back to 2003 and its always profitable as long as it trades between 22-23 in the winter or 21-22 in the summer.

Wish I can backtest others too, but I don't have enough posts here to download lol

Thanks! I will give FXStabilizer another forward test :) Just be careful suggesting 0.1 lots with it if people don't know how how to use it. After many backtests, The "FixedLot" parameter will only be used if "AutoRisk" is set to FALSE. Leave the lot parameter at 0.01 per $1000 equity as a rule, 0.02 passed the backtest with almost 40% dd over a month. Turbo mode makes more money for sure. Changing "MiniLot" to true made a big difference to profits too, but also much more DD.

I suggest default and change to turbo only, good for around $200 usd profit per month :)

Hi, Kindly if you mind sharing the FX stabilizer EA so that i can test it. Thank you.

LOT OF THANKS!! i will test them soon

I still need to know which one is the best please let me know. Thank you

do you have some backtest s of this EA please?? lot of thanks

Thank for your help it will be of more help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.