What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
You really earn profit from it

Im not a big fan of this bot. i don't like bots that take trades in both directions. TRY OUT THIS BOT ITS FROM THE MAKERS OF ROBOTRON WHO HAPPEN TO BE THE BEST BOT MAKERS HANDS DOWN. TRY IT ON DEMO FIRST EURUSD ONLY 1M CHART PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT. AND GOODLUCK..
Was it tried on a real account? I am curious to try this EA...thanks for sharing..(y);)

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

thaks for sharing
plz tel us about result which one is more profitable and stable
thanks again bro

Thank you sharing

i've backtested FXStabilizer on EURUSD since juin. Blocked for a month in a very risky martingale since euro's bull. i didn't like it. just another martingale EA that will blow your account.

Thank you will give these ones a try.Ok hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.