What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
You guys know anyone a good author of EA?
I looked at mql5.com and there's just too many to choose from.
Sometimes reviews are fake so they can get freebies or discounts.
Will definitely look into this soon.

Hello friends. I'm testing a new robot called Forex Kingle. It has been 1 week in total since I started the test. I made a total of 124 dollars of profit, I attach the image of the transactions and the ex4 file of the robot below. If you are interested, I can share the settings under this page.

Attachments

• ForexKingle.ex4
    38.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Kingle.jpg
    Kingle.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 199
IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

This is a good thread, thank you.

FXStabilizer for EUR and AUD is different file? We need to use different file for different pair? It don't have profit/cut-loss setting. What is the target profit/cut-loss point?

Thank you @Davidsulay for sharing your EAs. I will test them whenever I get a chance. Meanwhile, my most profitable EAs are attached with this post.

Kindly keep in mind that Signalspro007 uses Martingale Strategy. Therefore, I won't recommend this EA for Account Balance less than $10,000. Also, you have to optimize this EA as per your broker specifications as spread, slippage and commissions vary from broker to broker. Therefore, I cannot share a set file that will work for you. You will have to optimize it yourself and will have to backtest it to get good results without blowing your account. You can use this EA on EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD pairs on 1H timeframe only. This EA is really good if it is optimized and also if you are being careful (by not trading it during important news)

The 2nd EA is PZ Day Trading that uses breakout strategy to deliver good results. For detailed information, you can visit https://www.pointzero-trading.com/Products/view/PZDayTradingEA
Kindly note that PZ Day Trading is a slow EA and places trade less often but delivers good result. You must optimize it as per your broker's specification.

I hope this helps

Attachments

• PZ DAY TRADING.zip
    121.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Signalspro007 EA V6.0 _fix.ex4
    18.9 KB · Views: 58
Share your most profitable Robot please.
Thank you very much

Attachments

• Silicon Falcon_fix.ex4
    126 KB · Views: 73
Thank you @Davidsulay for sharing your EAs. I will test them whenever I get a chance. Meanwhile, my most profitable EAs are attached with this post.

Kindly keep in mind that Signalspro007 uses Martingale Strategy. Therefore, I won't recommend this EA for Account Balance less than $10,000. Also, you have to optimize this EA as per your broker specifications as spread, slippage and commissions vary from broker to broker. Therefore, I cannot share a set file that will work for you. You will have to optimize it yourself and will have to backtest it to get good results without blowing your account. You can use this EA on EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD pairs on 1H timeframe only. This EA is really good if it is optimized and also if you are being careful (by not trading it during important news)

The 2nd EA is PZ Day Trading that uses breakout strategy to deliver good results. For detailed information, you can visit https://www.pointzero-trading.com/Products/view/PZDayTradingEA
Kindly note that PZ Day Trading is a slow EA and places trade less often but delivers good result. You must optimize it as per your broker's specification.

I hope this helps
Thank you for sharing, is this non-expiry EA that we can use on demo or live account?

EA SPARTA. It works on 7 currency pairs. Recommended timeframe M30, H1.
Share your most profitable Robot please.
Thank you very much

Attachments

• Sparta v.1.14_fix.ex4
    225.2 KB · Views: 106
is it unlimited?
Presets of EA SPARTA...:)

3 options for the advisor settings:
1.Sets conservativ – settings for more conservative trading with a profit of 10% per month. It works on 7 currency pairs.
Recommended timeframe M30, H1.
Currency pairs: EUR / USD; EUR / JPY; GBP / USD (optional); EUR / CHF; USD / JPY; AUD / USD; NZD / USD; USD / CAD

2.Set standart settings for relatively conservative trading with receiving profits of 20-40% per month. It works on 7 currency pairs.
Recommended timeframe M30, H1.
Currency pairs: EUR / USD; EUR / JPY; GBP / USD; USD / JPY; AUD / USD; NZD / USD; USD / CAD

3.Sets agress - settings for aggressive trading and increased risk with profit exceeding 50% per month .
It works on 5 currency pairs and exclusively on the M1 timeframe.
Currency pairs: EUR / USD; EUR / JPY; GBP / USD; NZD / USD; USD / CAD

Attachments

• Presets.rar
    10.4 KB · Views: 97

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.