What's new

KGF EA Forex -( cost $499)- Free Unlimited Version

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Nolo boy

it is full Automatic Has been with Advanced Trading Algorithm With Proper Risk Manegement

it can Survive in All Kinds Of News Events And Any Market Conditions

it works with News Filter

Profits Expected =50% to 80% Per Wee

Ea is full auto trades
it not use martagle oe heading
Each trade use proper ST and Ts
Ea Automatically Change TP And Sl
works is all condition
you can change lot size
low drawdown safe grow
Minimum deposit 500$

Attachments

• KGF EA.rar
    99.4 KB · Views: 110
it is full Automatic Has been with Advanced Trading Algorithm With Proper Risk Manegement

Ea is full auto trades
works is all condition
you can change lot size
low drawdown safe grow
Minimum deposit 500$
Hi, thanks for sharing. Would you mind help answer the following questions:

1. What Time Frame should we use for this EA trading?
2. Any recommended or best Currency Pair to be used with this EA?
3. So are you saying that this EA does come with a news filter built into its algorithm?
4. Is this EA an unlimited version (that has no expiry date) and also proven to be working on both demo and also live accounts?
5. Any results (or screenshots) proof that you can attach here and share with us on how this EA has been working for you?
6. Any potential risks that you saw during your testing and/or any other important info that you would like to share with us.

Thanks and looking forward for your reply soon.

Ea is full auto trades
works is all condition
you can change lot size
low drawdown safe grow
Minimum deposit 500$
Will test it out for sure

Hi, thanks for sharing. Would you mind help answer the following questions:

1. What Time Frame should we use for this EA trading?
2. Any recommended or best Currency Pair to be used with this EA?
3. So are you saying that this EA does come with a news filter built into its algorithm?
4. Is this EA an unlimited version (that has no expiry date) and also proven to be working on both demo and also live accounts?
5. Any results (or screenshots) proof that you can attach here and share with us on how this EA has been working for you?
6. Any potential risks that you saw during your testing and/or any other important info that you would like to share with us.

Thanks and looking forward for your reply soon.

Ea is full auto trades
works is all condition
you can change lot size
low drawdown safe grow
Minimum deposit 500$
Hello Nolo boy,
Would you mind help answering my questions posted in your channel? Thanks and hope to hear from your reply soon.
Just in case if you didn't see my post, here's the link for you: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/kgf-ea-forex-cost-499-free-unlimited-version.26313/post-183898

so using this on prop firm account would be ok? some accept EA's some dont, but i have heard they need you to submit the EA as well? can someone confirm?

Dear all, sorry to say that the owner of this thread might be missing after he has shared this EA on this channel. So far there was no response at all received from him in this channel. To be honest I'm quite disappointed with this kind of "No response" or "No show" attitude from any owner of any channel. I think I would rather move on with those EAs shared in other channels that have helpful responses and/or support. Therefore I think this would be my last comment posted on this channel. Wishing everyone all the best in your EA search then. May God bless all of you, take care and bye.

Interesting thing, the guy uploaded EA and disappeared. Have any of you downloaded and tested it? You know that such a file may contain malicious code.

Interesting thing, the guy uploaded EA and disappeared. Have any of you downloaded and tested it? You know that such a file may contain malicious code.
Yup I tried it and even use the given preset file but the account was almost blown up in two days. I don't think this EA would work well in the long run. It's a very risky EA. It maybe good for ranging market but definitely not good for trending market. Once a strong trend happening at any point, that's when the account gets the risks of being blown up at any time. Of course, if you want less risks, use smaller lot size and test it on demo and see if the results suit you well. For me, I don't think this EA works well in my opinion. Period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.