What's new

Looking For World Best EA

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dear Member Hi,

I am using Jum + Stoch EA but i dont have proper settings and i am looking for best profitable EA.
Sorry there is no such thing as best EA for everyone and the whole world, each EA has its strength and weakness and you just need to understand how it works and how to minimize your risks with the settings to help secure your profits.

Having said that, if you like to try my recommended EA, here it is for you :
Red Dragon MT5 (My Favourite EA: 48% Profit & 26% Drawdown)
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-my-favourite-ea-48-profit-26-drawdown.17408/
Wish you all the best in your findings. Hope that it works well for you. Take care and God bless:)

Sorry there is no such thing as best EA for everyone and the whole world, each EA has its strength and weakness and you just need to understand how it works and how to minimize your risks with the settings to help secure your profits.

Having said that, if you like to try my recommended EA, here it is for you :
Red Dragon MT5 (My Favourite EA: 48% Profit & 26% Drawdown)
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-my-favourite-ea-48-profit-26-drawdown.17408/
Wish you all the best in your findings. Hope that it works well for you. Take care and God bless:)
Im agreed Ok hand

Im agreed Ok hand
Thanks. I've just found out that the EA I recommended also not guaranteed to work well at all times. My own preset that I thought was good obviously is now causing huge risks to all accounts. Further adjustment of settings is needed and I have just posted my most updated comments about this matter today in my thread. Therefore, again no EA or settings is perfect. Each one would need to make his or her own decision as each's own risks. Simple as that.

Totally agree with the comments here.
No such thing as the best.
Just like manual trading, there are different strats.
You got to know what strat u want and need and start exploring EAs with those preferred strat.
Either you follow the trend, countertrend, scalping, swings, etc.
Many to choose from.

I completely agree with the previous comments.
There is no such thing as perfection.
There are various strats, just like there are in manual trading.

You should figure out what kind of strategy you want and need before looking into EAs that use that strategy.

I agree there are some really good EA's out there but they cost a fortune because well why wouldnt they charge a fortune!! They also work on small pip gains but using very very high lot sizes

there is nothing like that, all the decision have to be made by you. institutional traders are smarter, only solutions is to think and act like them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.