What's new

lsma_daily_ea.mq4 Forex EA

I am not agree with you. If EA are fool then MQL5.COM is telling lie. There are hundred of EA that really work. The real EA are very costly. Please see some example of robot trading

Account No. 9617617
Password MLsrt11n
Server Name FBS-Real-9
========================
Account No. 6863761
Password MLsrt11n
Server Name FBS-Real-6
=========================
Account No. 6849082
Password MLsrt11n
Server Name FBS-Real-6

These are not my accounts.

Automated trading became a reality recently. With faster computers, manual Forex trading started to lose its significance.

Statistics don’t lie. Nowadays, over eighty percent of orders belong to automated trading.

Moreover, the percentage is on the rise. Does this mean that the manual Forex trading will disappear? Or, that the human’s touch in the financial markets will no longer exist?

Unlikely! Because humans program the trading bots, the human touch will still exist.

All traders use automated trading. Even those that aren’t aware of it do so.

For example, have you ever placed a pending order? If it got filled, that is automated trading.

Or, have you set a take profit or a stop loss order? The same answer applies here too. What’s the human input then?

I disagree with you about that since many EAs out there are very profitable, it depends on your budget and how greedy you are. Just search for it until you get one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.