What's new

Profitable EA MoneyPileEA.mq4

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes
Someone in the thread said that there is no multiplier option in the EA. This EA uses multiplier 1.11 which is very safe. after 4 lots of 0.01 it goes to next lot 0.02,its strategy is good but it need big account

Someone in the thread said that there is no multiplier option in the EA. This EA uses multiplier 1.11 which is very safe. after 4 lots of 0.01 it goes to next lot 0.02,its strategy is good but it need big account
problem is 1.11 does not match with owner's account. original account goes to 0.02 lots after trading 3 lots.

What should be lot multiplier value, I do not know, however you can set from input in the attached file, current value is 1.11

Attachments

• Money Pile EA_fixed.ex4
    82.1 KB · Views: 47
Original valu should be 1.21
How ever thanks a lot for sharing And used M30 time frame. But i found another matter with this EA. Because it doesnt open new orders at the value on pip step we have entered. It only open orders at the bigining of next candle stick. But original EA open orders at the pip step value even in the same candle stick. Can you find a solution for this matter.

Dear members, if you want to try this EA then use timeframe H4. H1 is not secure. Use cent or micro account. The original EA is also running in cent account. For $50 cent account lot size should not be greater than 0.01.

I have tried different sets and DD is very high, My conclusion is that this is not the original Money Pile EA. Original EA DD is 5%. Check the results from real accounts

Account No. 9617617
Password MLsrt11n
Server Name FBS-Real-9
========================
Account No. 6849082
Password MLsrt11n
Server Name FBS-Real-6
That means we should not try it on real account based on your testing. Thanks for that info

Thanks a lot for sharing this EA with us. I want to give it a try on a demo account to see the performance.

I have tried different sets and DD is very high, My conclusion is that this is not the original Money Pile EA. Original EA DD is 5%. Check the results from real accounts

Account No. 9617617
Password MLsrt11n
Server Name FBS-Real-9
========================
Account No. 6849082
Password MLsrt11n
Server Name FBS-Real-6
can u give me the set for this ea dan for the time frame thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.