What's new

Profitable EA Most Profitable EA Over Time

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes
Which of the EAs below have you used that's brought you more results?

Thunderbird V10
Bag EA
FX Profit Key V2
TSR V6 2019 EA
Legend Expert Advisor
Life Changer EA
EA PatrolRobotFX
Omen 5.0
Dragon EA
AF-Investing

If you've used any good one that's not on the list, kindly post it.

I also need your inputs Priya, Sharon, Peter, Dominic, Xtreamforex12, Hotforexsignal, Stephen Gray, glian, mlawson71

Please share your experience for the sake of the community.

Which of the EAs below have you used that's brought you more results?

Thunderbird V10
Bag EA
FX Profit Key V2
TSR V6 2019 EA
Legend Expert Advisor
Life Changer EA
EA PatrolRobotFX
Omen 5.0
Dragon EA
AF-Investing

If you've used any good one that's not on the list, kindly post it.

I also need your inputs Priya, Sharon, Peter, Dominic, Xtreamforex12, Hotforexsignal, Stephen Gray, glian, mlawson71

Please share your experience for the sake of the community.
Thansk

One who's working well on small accounts is forex genius ( starting from 250USD). I'm using it. Steady profits, sometimes a loss. But good one over time. Minor point is that you have to pay the license fee and the profits are small. Don't expect to get 100USD over night with small accounts

One who's working well on small accounts is forex genius ( starting from 250USD). I'm using it. Steady profits, sometimes a loss. But good one over time. Minor point is that you have to pay the license fee and the profits are small. Don't expect to get 100USD over night with small accounts
How much is the license fee

Any myfxbook link of your ea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.