What's new

Night Walker V2 Pro_fix

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

5chr4mm

This is one of the most accurate binary options strategy on the internet. This binary options indicator will give you the edge in the financial markets, It is unique and accurate. This binary options trading strategy is all you need to succeed in binary options. Having an accurate strategy for binary options is very important, you can't succeed without.

Attachments

• Night Walker V2 Pro_fix.ex4
    11.8 KB · Views: 198
This is one of the most accurate binary options strategy on the internet. This binary options indicator will give you the edge in the financial markets, It is unique and accurate. This binary options trading strategy is all you need to succeed in binary options. Having an accurate strategy for binary options is very important, you can't succeed without.
can you show me you profit for you useing this indicator???

I have read today about a broker that let's you bet against other traders, so more like trader vs trader binary options, can your indicator be used in such situations? thx.

I have use this indicator on 1 minute time frame. Use this in London and New York sessions. around 70 percent accuracy but test it on demo first then on real account.

can this be used with mt2iq bot?

hi there its still working or not working ?
thanks in advance
And what about the winrate of this indicator?
What the best sets and timeframes?

hi there its still working or not working ?
thanks in advance
And what about the winrate of this indicator?
What the best sets and timeframes?
untuk saat ini ?:giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.