What's new

Non-repaint very good signal indicator

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Hi all, Apakabar
:)

Want to share with you really nice indicator, nrp. It is already default, but you need to check again in parametars inside the indicator, choose H4 ( not m15 or m30 or H1) and when u put on your chart, use timeframe M15. I use this indicator as really good singal in my system on chart M15.

All other settings do not touch, they are ok ( for me at least)

Greetings from Macedonia, Europe

Attachments

pranj007

Hi all, Apakabar

Want to share with you really nice indicator, nrp. It is already default, but you need to check again in parametars inside the indicator, choose H4 ( not m15 or m30 or H1) and when u put on your chart, use timeframe M15. I use this indicator as really good singal in my system on chart M15.

All other settings do not touch, they are ok ( for me at least)

Greetings from Macedonia, Europe
that works on binary trading?

nnn123nnn

OK. This indicator could be useful but any chance of pics. and how good it is as well as how you are utilizing it.

Thanks

astonmartin260

I wish people would stop saying non repaint indicator they don't work at all cause no one can make a non repainting indicator all every indicator repaints even you make a custom one

killuazaold1

its repaint. tried it for 2 months. if last signal saying bull, but it go bear, it will gv signal to bear while the bull signal disappear

ntokozo

It could be nice to share a picture when u share indicators so we can c wat are we dealing with cos some indicators are the same

eb12

It is really bad to trust the repainting indicator. There is reason that looks so good because it is not real.

hanazawa

kindly upload the some screenshots with this indicator for your references & review.
It is really bad to trust the repainting indicator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D buy sell arrow indicator very good non repaint indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 9
K Strategy Non repaint arrow scalping Trading Systems and Strategies 1
N non-repaint star Alternative.ex5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Indicator Pip Magnet, Non repaint indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Z Best support and resistance tool non-repaint Forex Indicators and Tools 1
A BAMS 100% non Repaint Mt4 Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 16
A ISHA Indicator V5 Non repaint Mt4 indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 5
A OASIS Signal MT4 non repaint indicator Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
A Vector 17 non repaint MT4 indicator MetaTrader 0
A ARCH non repaint MT4 indicator MetaTrader 2
A Scalper v_1.21 non repaint MT4 indicator MetaTrader 16
S PZ double top bottom - NON repaint Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Non Repaint Scalping Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 19
E Kumo Breakout Histo (mtf + lines) non repaint MetaTrader 3
V Strategy non-repaint indicators that work well trading forex 12 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
V Indicator non-repaint indicators that work well trading forex 11 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B 100% Non Repaint Forex Scalping Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 6
B FOREX MILLIONAIRE INDICATOR 100% NON REPAINT Forex Indicators and Tools 10
B Crystal Fx Non Repaint Forex Indicators and Tools 0
V 100% Non Repaint Forex Indicator. Forex Indicators and Tools 1
V Strategy ISHA INDICATOR V8-enjoy it. non repaint Trading Systems and Strategies 60
G General Super arrow non repaint 96% Trading Systems and Strategies 44
T Repaint vs Non Repaint Indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 3
V MT5 NON repaint indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 6
benkal BSK NON REPAINT NAS100 STRATEGY BY BSK FX Trading Systems and Strategies 49
A The best non repaint indicator 85% Trading Systems and Strategies 7
C Best non repaint forex signal Trading Systems and Strategies 6
R non repaint indicater Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Recd Signal Alert 60 Secound Before-IQ Option Indicator | Guaranteed Non Repaint | MT4 | Free Download MetaTrader 1
D Most Accurate Non Repaint SNR Level Forex Trading Indicator | Metatrader 4 | Free Download-2020 MetaTrader 1
D The Most Powerful Forex Non Repaint Indicator | Metatrader 4 Indicators | Free Download MetaTrader 8
D Most Accurate Non Repaint Forex Indicator | Attach With Metatrader 4 | Free Download !! 2020 MetaTrader 5
D Forex Binary Grail Indicator - Non Repaint MetaTrader 1
A The best non repaint indicator for binary and forex Forex Indicators and Tools 7
R mt4 indicator non repaint ultimate with push notification Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Non repaint indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Strategy Non Repaint SNR Magic Line Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Diyeve Forex vortex indicator non repaint (paid indicator) Trading Systems and Strategies 10
Diyeve Best non repaint indicator with its pdf guide Trading Systems and Strategies 3
K Non repaint system for mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Profitable EA Bet System" non repaint Trading Systems and Strategies 9
Z Indicator forex non-repaint system Forex Indicators and Tools 24
B Non Repaint Robot Perfect entry every time,Enjoy Trading Systems and Strategies 2
D Strategy YMS Scalper v2.0 Non-repaint Forex Trading Indicator 2020 Trading Systems and Strategies 70
B Suggestion NON REPAINT INDICATOR NEED TO BE EDUCATED Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Strategy Forex Binary Code Indicator- 100% Non Repaint Trading Systems and Strategies 7
S 100% non repaint indicator for forex scalping Trading Systems and Strategies 33
G non-repaint scalper for h1 Forex Indicators and Tools 4
G non-repaint swing trader Forex Indicators and Tools 4
R Forex Binary Code Indicator 100% Non Repaint Forex Scalping Trading Systems and Strategies 20