What's new

New EA Orion Scalper Ea Full

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes
Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!
Thanks

Might test this one as well to see how it performs.
I suppose 15m timeframe as it is a scalper?
I have made a test with same setting on EURUSD and M1 works better
So far testing in different time period with EURUSD, if the EA choose to enter in a long trend, it will have huge DD.

Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!
Thank for sharing.

Wow thanks I will go ahead and try it out seams a lot of people are saying good things about it.

Most people are asking for settings but no one is answering . This is a huge factor for the success of EA?

Thanks for sharing. I'm curious to check how is its performance. Actually, I checked at myFXBook the verion they're using is Orion Star Management.

I have running in 2 different brokers and make different trades do you know why?
one makes much more profits and then kill the account and the other one goes slow but safe ..
As I have learned the first day going into forex your broker is not your friend. you need to watch them. speak of which anyone got a program to record and keep track of records in mt4?

can someone screen shot the settings for this bot the bottom options dont make since to me and there is no manual

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.