What's new

People say i must beware of scammers how can i notice a scammer to be safe?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ivan Meth

Is it possible to trade and prevent your self from getting scammed i possible how so cause would not like to loss money.

rouvep

My advice is dont give your money to people that say they can trade for you. Also just learn how to trade the right way to avoid problems

trizzle

You must lose money in this business be it to the market or scammers, what you should but into consideration first should be "being willing to lose what you can afford" if someone is selling you a product and you feel its expensive forget it, and from my own personal experience all paid systems/indicators are scam. all the stuffs I paid for never gave me money rather they ended up blowing my account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Traders must work hard with good trading strategies and plans Forex Education 0
harisx32 You must learn and identify trend reversal Forex Education 4
S This indicator is must better than you think Interactive Forex Trading 16
E Forex is easy And we must try hard to work at all timed guys Forex Education 2
lpgfx MA Ribbon Blast Profitable Custom Indicator, You must try! Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Consolidation patterns every trader must know Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Q HTF HISTOGRAM must use with pipfinite Forex Indicators and Tools 1
L Strategy Must Read for those who want to trade trends Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Suggestion Project Syndicate scanner, must be tested Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L Suggestion Corti v2.2 EA I share it and must be tested Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Must read for all beginners Forex Education 1
M Forex terminology you must know Forex Education 4
skrimon Suggestion 7 Forex Trading Books Every Investor Must Read in 2020–21 Forex Education 1
M Tutorial People must notice RB levels known as round numbers when trading Nasdaq Forex Education 3
skrimon 7 Forex trading books every investor must read: 2020 Forex Education 7
S General What must you do to be Financially stable Other Topics 2
A Strategy A must read book for all forex trader. Forex Education 3
J A must need trading mindset. General Discussions 5
G THE THREE THINGS EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO BE PROFITABLE IN TRADING MUST KNOW Other Topics 7
F Patience in Forex Trading A Must Interactive Forex Trading 9
H Psychological barriers that a trader must overcome ⠀ Forex Education 5
B General One The Best Classic Ea Must not miss this one Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
E Here are some PDF about strategy you must use Interactive Forex Trading 38
R Beware of Scam brokers Forex Education 2
L Beware of market makers Forex Broker Reviews 6
F Scam Alert Beware Of This People. Scam Alerts 1
T Scam Alert https://t.me/QadeerFx11 - Trustful Traders - BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER Scam Alerts 3
V Scam Alert Beware https://t.me/fxyashwinbest is a SCAMMER General Discussions 0
murali Brexit news beware traders General Discussions 0
B Scam Alert FX Free Signals Telegram Channel (SCAM BEWARE) George Hudson aka Danny Somerhalder Scam Alerts 26
P Forex News EUR/USD: Beware Of Year-End Liquidity Shrink As It Could Trigger A Rapid Drop To 1.14 - Nordea Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Premature For A Renewed USD Uptrend But Beware Of Recovery Legs - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Beware Of The NAFTA Headlines - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Bulls Beware; Market Expects Too Much From RBA - ANZ Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News Week Ahead: Beware Of The FX Temptation To Start A 'Summer Lull' Interactive Forex Trading 0
J Beware of neferma broker Scam Alerts 8
Iman Alipour Tutorial How to be an EA SCAMMER! (scammers methods) #Vacation General Discussions 0
P Be aware of scammers!!!They can cause danger to your capital.Research before joining. Scam Alerts 0
M Europol Apprehends Scammers for $100 Million Crypto Fraud Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
Philli00 Most South African Traders are scammers. Trading Systems and Strategies 10
J There are alot of scammers here Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K Scam Alert SCAMMERS PRETENDING TO BE ACCOUNT MANAGERS Scam Alerts 0
theeran so many scammers get OUT Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J Avoiding scammers when trading Scam Alerts 4
H Website that has a list of Scammers so we can check in mass who to avoid Scam Alerts 5
Juxtman General HOW TO PROTECT YOUR BITCOIN ACCOUNT FROM SCAMMERS Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
N RECOVER YOUR BITCOINS FROM SCAMMERS Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 7
M UK traders lost over $34 mln to crypto scammers in 2018 alone Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
T Scam Alert Scammers have no mercy Scam Alerts 37