What's new

Pipfinite Reversal Pro MT4

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Hi everyone - thought I would share the Pipfinite reversal pro indicator. I see a lot of posts for the trendpro - maybe somebody can use this one as well. The link below is to the market place on MQL5 where you can find the settings and more information. The scanner needs email and password so I am NOT including it here.

Attachments

• PipFinite Reversal PRO.ex4
    291 KB · Views: 195
Somebody mentioned that the file does not seem to work - I am not sure why, but I downloaded again please let me know if it does not work and if anyone knows how to correct the issue.

Attachments

291 KB · Views: 94
Somebody mentioned that the file does not seem to work - I am not sure why, but I downloaded again please let me know if it does not work and if anyone knows how to correct the issue.
When I try to add this indicator to the chart, nothing happens! Where did you download this indicator?

Not too bad at all but upon trying out the demo - I realised I was most profitable sticking to just TP1 which ranges from 10 pips to 35 pips. Tested on GU from October 2019 to January2020. All wins but only if you stick to TP1. Else you will get Burned!!! It looks like a good scalping tool to me as this was done using 1 hour TF. Although if you want to keep going I would suggest to breakeven in some profit as soon as TP1 HITS.

If you are an aggressive trader - as soon as there is a wick or rejection on the support and resistance lines you can actually trade to make more pips to exit at TP1. Good luck.

How many trades per day does this thing output, also is this a longer timeframe trading EA or a smaller?

Not too bad at all but upon trying out the demo - I realised I was most profitable sticking to just TP1 which ranges from 10 pips to 35 pips. Tested on GU from October 2019 to January2020. All wins but only if you stick to TP1. Else you will get Burned!!! It looks like a good scalping tool to me as this was done using 1 hour TF. Although if you want to keep going I would suggest to breakeven in some profit as soon as TP1 HITS.

If you are an aggressive trader - as soon as there is a wick or rejection on the support and resistance lines you can actually trade to make more pips to exit at TP1. Good luck.

Hi, you can describe how you make this files work? Where is gonna be each file to make it work?

Great to see someone who'll go past the usual "it works for me" crap and explain a little. However, could you tell us how you got it to work?
Was it this same file you used or you got yours?

does anyone have the mq4 file for this indicator? I am interested in looking at the root of this indicator to see how it functions

does anyone have the mq4 file for this indicator? I am interested in looking at the root of this indicator to see how it functions

If you tell me how to get it maybe I can pull it out for you.

Everyone else when I installed it - I noticed that the indicator adds it self to a Market folder within the indicator folder - maybe that's the secret for everyone that can't get it to work?
I include the scanner but again you need the password and email for it unless someone can find a work around

Attachments

• PipFiniteReversalProScanner.zip
    3 MB · Views: 102
    291 KB · Views: 85
Hi everyone - thought I would share the Pipfinite reversal pro indicator. I see a lot of posts for the trendpro - maybe somebody can use this one as well. The link below is to the market place on MQL5 where you can find the settings and more information. The scanner needs email and password so I am NOT including it here.

How do I get the email and password from you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.