What's new

Pipfinite Reversal Pro MT4

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
for those who have tested the indictors, would be great to share on what pairs or what time frame the indicator works best, thanks

Hi everyone - thought I would share the Pipfinite reversal pro indicator. I see a lot of posts for the trendpro - maybe somebody can use this one as well. The link below is to the market place on MQL5 where you can find the settings and more information. The scanner needs email and password so I am NOT including it here.

Please help I can't find the market tab on my mt5

if it is from mql5 market it wont work..and has activations limit ...and can't be made a replication from it

I purely posted the link so that you can read up on the settings etc. I have not has a problem loading just the indicator on multiple computers and none of them are linked to my MQL5 account.

t
If you tell me how to get it maybe I can pull it out for you.

Everyone else when I installed it - I noticed that the indicator adds it self to a Market folder within the indicator folder - maybe that's the secret for everyone that can't get it to work?
I include the scanner but again you need the password and email for it unless someone can find a work around
very good my friend
thanks for share

Hi everyone - thought I would share the Pipfinite reversal pro indicator. I see a lot of posts for the trendpro - maybe somebody can use this one as well. The link below is to the market place on MQL5 where you can find the settings and more information. The scanner needs email and password so I am NOT including it here.

the reversal system is best to use

very well, thanks for sharing, it really works well in trending market:):giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.