What's new

New EA Scalper v7 secret settings please?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
I know this ea has a big buzz around it being not profitable in a live account setting, but I believe this is due to the lack of settings knowledge for this ea.

I have included in the attachments what I found with the EA.

These setting files have good success but I noticed in the back test only buy orders are being processed. Can someone who has real success finally share the successful settings to this EA?

EA is included in the archive file.

Attachments

• Scalper_V7 Working Set Files 2017.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 443
Don't make unnecessary posts if you cannot be apart of the solution. If you read my post you will see that this can actually be a useful ea with the proper settings. Check youtube and google my friend.

I know this ea has a big buzz around it being not profitable in a live account setting, but I believe this is due to the lack of settings knowledge for this ea.

These setting files have good success but I noticed in the back test only buy orders are being processed. Can someone who has real success finally share the successful settings to this EA?

thanks for sharing but nothing works
none ea @BT

Can you share with me how to run that EA?
I followed the instructions on Youtube but could not run it
Don't make unnecessary posts if you cannot be apart of the solution. If you read my post you will see that this can actually be a useful ea with the proper settings. Check youtube and google my friend.

Hi what is the best time frame for this EA

Did you finally found a good setting files?:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.