What's new

Suggestion Stocks trading on MT4

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Okb1689

Hello...
I am a new member in this forum.

Recently i trades stocks on MT4 platform with manual trading with an aid of "picked free" indicators. So far my trading results were considered satisfaction.
Probably members in this group trades stocks as well, therefore i appreciate sharing and exchange trading knowledge.

Attachments

• SS.png
    SS.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Statement 25Oct2019.PNG
    Statement 25Oct2019.PNG
    253.6 KB · Views: 23
Hello...
I am a new member in this forum.

Recently i trades stocks on MT4 platform with manual trading with an aid of "picked free" indicators. So far my trading results were considered satisfaction.
Probably members in this group trades stocks as well, therefore i appreciate sharing and exchange trading knowledge.
Good results!

Im not trading stocks myself but seen broker roboforex has a decent offer for them including some russian stocks if you're interested in those

Might be worth checking out

Trading DAX for some time with Roboforex, it been very profitable on a weekly basis, but you have to apply reasonable risk and money management. Due to the high profitability, you can be easily carried away and there comes the possibility of blowing your account. I will recommend DAX if you are interested.

I have GOGGL and TSLA among my mt4 charts but I mainly use the for reference, I haven't traded them once...yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.