What's new

STRATEGY FOR INDICES for Profits

Paulscholes

what techniques, strategies, indicators or robots can i use for a profitable trading in mt5 for all the vix, boom and crash and step index. i need suggestions on this.

what techniques, strategies, indicators or robots can i use for a profitable trading in mt5 for all the vix, boom and crash and step index. i need suggestions on this.
Well here is what i normally do ..indices can be super volatile and that makes it makes it to trade so what i then do is mark out clearly my support and resistance levels and trend lines after i have done so when price comes to retest a support or resistance i wait to see a rejection at these key levels in the form of a wick or spike then that will be my entry after the rejection on the H4 or H1 then ill look to enter in the 15m with my stop below the spile or wick

Okay
Well here is what i normally do ..indices can be super volatile and that makes it makes it to trade so what i then do is mark out clearly my support and resistance levels and trend lines after i have done so when price comes to retest a support or resistance i wait to see a rejection at these key levels in the form of a wick or spike then that will be my entry after the rejection on the H4 or H1 then ill look to enter in the 15m with my stop below the spile or wick
tanks for this.. I'll look into it's possibilities.

Friends! I applied this profitable strategy and made a profit from $10 to $1003 in two days of trading. I advise everyone. but be careful and enter the trade only when necessary.https://youtu.be/o1MEFRSwEfA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.