What's new

Teach me how to trade?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
There are many forex coaches who offer online classes. Take help from your friends and family members who have taken such classes because not all forex mentors are reliable. Moreover, these classes are expensive. So only avail them if you’re serious about forex trading.
According to me, it is more important that a trader does his research and learns on his own. Though this might be somewhat time consuming, it is the most effective way of retaining the information.
Traders need not to take any trading course until they feel any kind of necessity.

There are many forex coaches who offer online classes. Take help from your friends and family members who have taken such classes because not all forex mentors are reliable. Moreover, these classes are expensive. So only avail them if you’re serious about forex trading.
I don’t really believe in trading coaches. It is always good to learn and trust your own instincts.

There are many good sources of information regarding forex trading like babypips, forex forum, and investopedia. As it might take some time to learn, you’ll also gain experience. And if you are serious about learning, your experience is your best teacher.

When you get your head on straight, you can embark on learning to trade and start with these five basic steps.
- Open a Trading Account. Sorry if it seems we're stating the obvious, but you never know!
- Learn to Read: A Market Crash Course.
- Learn to Analyze.
- Practice Trading.
- Other Ways to Learn and Practice Trading.

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea to become a professional trader. You will need to put in your time, efforts, and money to get well-versed with the real market situations and build your trading plan accordingly. You will have to keep patience while you are monitoring the price movements so that your strategy is adaptable to market changes.

Trading is not such a thing that you can learn overnight rather there are so many aspects related to trading that you need to consider. Besides learning the ways of trading, you should learn how to manage risks and money. Profit is the outcome of all these things. Traders should strengthen the basis of their analysis.

Most traders are self-taught. I recommend looking for good sources of information and then testing and practising your knowledge on a demo account. Don't use real money while learning!

No one can really teach you that, you just have to understand it yourself. But i recommend backtesting different styles of trading, and that will give you confidence to trade.

Without necessary research, it will be difficult to cope with the technical and fundamental analysis when it comes to starting as a beginner. You must scan the internet and read articles or watch videos to boost your confidence. When you feel ready, start practising on a demo account, keeping in mind that it is only for practice and it cannot completely prepare you for loss when you deal with real money. As long as you figure out a strategy that helps you reach your goal, the chances for winning increase.

I’d suggest you study and understand all about forex trading. You can also prefer to take trading courses. You’ll only be able to make profits if you have a good amount of knowledge and good trading skills.

That is the wrong place to ask that, and buddy, trading is mostly a solo endeavour, a road of discovery.

Before opening every single trade, a trader should analyze the market well both technically and fundamentally. It helps a trader catch the market trend and when a trader can catch the market trend, he can easily gain from a profit. Traders should observe the geopolitical conditions too because it affects the market’s movement.

Most traders can't really do both types of analysis. That is a whole lot to learn - most people focus on just one and have a passing understanding of the other.

The best way to learn to trade is to do your own research rather than asking someone else to help. This is because scammers may try to rip you off.

You need to start with small things to understand the market. As you get to know more and more about the market , you can further expand your profile. You need to continuously improve yourself in the process in order to become more efficient and profitable. So, in the end, the key is effort and self improvement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.