What's new

Trade tool Ctrader or mt4

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Priya

Yes Ctrader is better than MT4. But the only drawback is there are not many Forex Robots/ Forex EAs for Ctrader. But hope it will not effect if trading manually.

vlad

hi i am looking for trade i heard that Ctrader is better than mt4 what's your point guys ?
Priya is right if you ask me the CHOSE one i'll recommand Ctrader. Because for me mt4 is same When I compare win10 and win95.

smith

cTrader seems to be nice. I read many articles about MT4 being abandoned. Ninja and vertexfx are taking over

mohsinahmed90

ctraders is good p
Yes Ctrader is better than MT4. But the only drawback is there are not many Forex Robots/ Forex EAs for Ctrader. But hope it will not effect if trading manually.
ctrader is a good platform but not all broker support that and so far mt4-5 this platform are better as it is easy to use and regular for forex user

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Can anyone recommend a trade copying tool Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B Trade direction The profit key Forex Education 0
D General I Love Money,You Love Money,We all Love so Why Not Trade? Entertainment 0
C Does anyone know why the stop loss on each trade is 300 pips when ive set it to 30 on Forextron EA V28 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
F Usd/chf potential trade with RRR 4:1 Interactive Forex Trading 0
K Hello Guys, can anyone share a profitable strategy on how to trade the high and low of the day or M and W patterns?? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Is it possible to trade forex General Discussions 2
C Trading is awesome. Do you like to trade I do it for fun Trading Systems and Strategies 1
C General Best trade copier for telegram? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H How To Trade Englfing Bars Forex Education 0
N This is belly meta trade 5 system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
E Tutorial Trade and trade well.. successful breakout strategy General Discussions 0
E A safe strategy to trade General Discussions 1
M Strategy for using the belly system in meta trade 5 and meta trade 4 MetaTrader 1
N ELASTING TRADE PRO INDICATOR Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Strategy Swing trade pdf and basics Forex Education 0
K Best way to Trade the Market Profitably part 2 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Best way to Trade the Market Profitably Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M General Things I ask myself before a trade: 1 What's the market structure, range or trend? 2 Where are the major SR areas? 3 Can I lean my stops again General Discussions 1
Marinosa Why Forex is the Best Market to Trade Forex Education 5
H Profitable EA Trade big new and get Big profit Trading Systems and Strategies 6
T Which is the best way to trade? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
L Signals vs Trade Copy Forex Signals and Pamm 1
S How to trade without Forex Brokers Scam Alerts 0
R velocity trade no deposit bonus Forex Broker Reviews 1
R General EA Algo soft trade innovative neede MetaTrader 0
J New EA Trading Bots Recommendations( Bots that will trade automatically) MetaTrader 4
M Learn to trade currencies and indice Making Income Online 0
B what to trade? please help me General Discussions 5
I algo soft trade ea? Forex VPS 2
M Lets trade for the future Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Suggestion Guys learn to trade forex, binge watch YouTube videos General Discussions 1
C Suggestion Anyone with how to trade news with market direction General Discussions 0
I Strategy BOOM AND CRASH THE EASY WAY TO TRADE BOOM AND CRASH Forex Education 25
Z Strategy Hi guys, which is the best strategy to use to trade volatility 75? Forex Indicators and Tools 14
D Make A Lot Of Money From This Forex Indicator | Trade Like Pro Traders | MT4 | Free Download MetaTrader 15
Davidsulay CAN ANYONE CRACK THIS EA GOLDBULL PRO TO TRADE ON ALL PAIRS? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
T Nasdaq system to trade experts Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
I CCFp_v1.0.2cvert EUR USD to trade only EU Trading Systems and Strategies 0
I smTMMS Oscillator_v1.0.mq4 help to trade easy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
I PZ-Supply_Demand_Zones help to trade price action Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Boom and crash swing trade Forex Education 2
H Copy trade or not copy trade? General Discussions 5
H Strategy Easy way to use the trade volatility 75 index Trading Systems and Strategies 12
H Easy way to use the trade volatility 75 index Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S Need help to trade Nas100 please ? Forex Education 5
S Indicator RMO ATM Indicator to trade with edge Forex Indicators and Tools 0
O Follow this 5steps and know the best way to trade Trading Systems and Strategies 0
W Please is there any problem with closing a trade opened by ROBOT? Interactive Forex Trading 0
W Some one should Advise me on the best currency pair to trade on Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0