What's new

What is the best courses you have enrolled in?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

woodskull

There are many courses around the net that are worth thousands but they are not as good as they claim so is there some good courses that one can get and gain some knowledge?

best advice is to educate yourself by looking to PA and read books..the more you you watch price moving the more you learn

There is also a youtube channel, nononsenseforex (NNFX), but Tinar is right. You really need to learn at babypips.com first since babypips is fx101 and NNFX is fx201.

Yep, so far for me, the best source is from NNFX. I've tried his way of trading, and I was able to pass the prop firm test and trade their $23k account with profit share. Worth to check out.Ok hand

Yep, so far for me, the best source is from NNFX. I've tried his way of trading, and I was able to pass the prop firm test and trade their $23k account with profit share. Worth to check out.Ok hand
wat the best advice you could give me about nnfx I was following him but now Im last :(

none, dont waste your hard earned money and time, theres a lot of info to learn for free it is all about finding it

I think you can start with youtube. There is plenty of free stuff there. I would recommend Forex4Noobs channel. Very simple explanations and it works. After few months you will probably need a mentor and most likely you will have to pay for one - I was lucky to find a mentor for free but I found him through a course I paid for, so still not quite free.

For me best course was Asia Forex Mentor. It taught me all the basics and advanced topics of forex trading at the same place. Best single Course for me. 9 out 10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.