What's new

General What is the best method of analysis for forex trading?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Neshamah

I believe there is a lot of technical analysis, which some successful traders make us know that one of the best is the candle sticks analysis, but some newbies relay on indicators and got hit by it.
Whicheverway, what analysis make your trade?:censored:

:)
hi, the best analysis is a mixture of techniques for me. I do so:
1- multi time frame analysis (W -D - H4 - H1) and I find supports, resistances and major trends
2- individual valid entry possible on H1 or 15m
3- the income can be on the retracement of a trend or on a change of direction assessed with the differences
4- check if there is important economic news to avoid surprises (look at the good news for your asset)
5- I perfect the entry with the analysis of the patterns of Japanese candles
6 - stop loss and take profit on supports and resistances
The first thing to do is .... studyclapping hands, then try (a lot),clapping hands then try in real.:cool:Ok hand
N.B: I have never found a trading trading system that works always and without making other evaluations as described above.
good job

1- multi time frame analysis (W -D - H4 - H1) and I find supports, resistances and major trends
3- the income can be on the retracement of a trend or on a change of direction assessed with the differences
4- check if there is important economic news to avoid surprises (look at the good news for your asset)
The first thing to do is .... studyclapping hands, then try (a lot),clapping hands then try in real.:cool:Ok hand
N.B: I have never found a trading trading system that works always and without making other evaluations as described above.
good job
I think that in various cases you can add moving average to determinate e better trand and a oscillator , I use only two : macd and stocastic

Forex trading is one of the most popular business in this world. It is very popular because in this market it is possible to earn a lot of money. It takes no physical effort. It is completely a mind work. It takes less time to earn huge profit. On the other hand, It is also possible to fix your loss in this market. One of the most important thing about forex market is there is no need to invest huge money to get a high profit. I am also a trader of TP Global FX in this forex market. I can make profit within short time without any hard effort. Just using some techniques i can easily earn money with the help of my broker.

good job
You have put up a lot of effort into this, Sore
More wins boss

HTF - Higher Timeframe Analysis is key. Always look at the bigger picture as it's a lot easier to get a sense on where the market direction is heading. The smaller time frames can be confusing sometimes.

I try to analyze at the same time in multiple time frames, but I can not. Are there any program suggestions for this?

trendlines to identify support and resistance and then price action on those areas to pick ur trades, works well for me

This topic is very interesting think of forex like a math problem we all can solve it different ways and get the same answer same concept we can view the market from different angles and still end up making profits but we all know some things are standard when it comes on to trading Trendlines. SNR.. Price action .. market structure ect so to ask for the best method ummm

For my depend of what kind of trader you are i mean for swing traiding i prefer techincall analysis but if i trade below 1hr of time frame i use support and resistanze like price action

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.