What's new

What's the best time to look for entries in the market

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I usually do market analysis in Tokyo period and try to trade in London session. It is possible to observe good movement. As a trader, I first learned this lesson in demo trading. Demo trading has taught me a lot of important lessons. I have benefited a lot from trading on Eurotrader broker's platform.

Ry@n

I had the same question when I was a beginner, and many traders suggest trading at the beginning of a major session, like the London any NY, which I still follow because those are the most liquid hours.

I think using the London session will be much better for you. A trader can gain a lot of profit if he can capture the right momentum. If you trade in the London session, the profit ratio is likely to increase. Eurotrader brokers provide various information about this on their website.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Indicator Best indicator for scalping - MT -5 -IND_Potential Entries With Alerts Forex Indicators and Tools 2
S Best money withdraw broker Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Best indicator is needed for binary Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Free EA - Non Martingale + Fast Scalping - Best free EA ever Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Free EA - Non Martingale + Fast Scalping - Best free EA ever Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
K This strategy or lessons gives insight from the best trader called Ref Wayne Forex Education 0
Elishakpeji MACD AND STOCHASTIC IS THE BEST Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Best ea to trade in forex market Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Best indicator to use with mt5 platform Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Binary Options and Futures.Binary Option gives you the best trading experience with every instrument in trading. Binary Options and Futures 0
M Forex News Best Forex News Calendar Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T General What are the best timeframes and indicators for boom and crash? Forex Education 4
P Mt4/Mt5 terminals are the best in the world.USE THESE TO TRADE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. MetaTrader 0
T Best VPS service provider General Discussions 0
R Forex is best and risky trading market Forex Education 1
T Which Technical indicator is the best? General Discussions 0
J What is the best way to find Undervalued Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
J What is the best place to buy dax Stocks and Indexes 0
J What is the best indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
J What signals do you thin is best Forex Signals and Pamm 0
J What is your best strategy which ha sbeen mist successful Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J Best timeframe to trade on Forex Education 2
D Best Harmonic Scanne with MT4 Forex Education 0
L Best Gold Trading Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
T Whats the Best MT5 robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Best pairs to trade, EURUSD, GBPJYP, Gold etc.? Complaints and Suggestions 1
M REWRITING ONE OF THE BEST BINARY OPTIONS INDICATORS IN HISTORY*very interesting Trading Systems and Strategies 4
Trader79 Profitable EA Best of best advisor PFX FOREX EA Binary Options and Futures 0
F What is the best EA to trade XAUUSD (GOLD) Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S looking the best ea with low risk for small deposit Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
R What is the best broker for nas100 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
spiritfenrir I got the golden road blueprint indicator, what's the best time frame and the currencies to use it on? Trading Systems and Strategies 7
A Where are some of the best places to learn trading Forex Education 0
A Best strategy for long term success Trading Systems and Strategies 1
H General Forex trading, best pair profits General Discussions 1
M What is the best 2 min arrow indicator for binary option trading? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A best ea for gold trading Trading Systems and Strategies 3
S Looking For World Best EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
B What is the best way to get into forex and is it worth it Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K BEST FOREX BROKER FOR WORK MetaTrader 0
M Best Forex Trading System Indicator 99.99% Profitable Forex Indicators and Tools 11
B Strategy Mustang EA best forex système Trading Systems and Strategies 1
B What's The best Vps I can afford with 100$ Forex VPS 0
A What would you guys say is the best system or strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
O General Best way to trade the forex market General Discussions 2
N Harmonic scanner work best???? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
Tobbyalone Best moving averages for binary Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Tobbyalone Best non repaint binary Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Best way to trade small account synthetic indices? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P My best ea for forex mt4 only Trading Systems and Strategies 1